LA Unscripted Production House is hiring a strong 1st Asst Accountant for various shows.
The 1st Assistant Accountant will be responsible for all accounting functions for the production of a first season television show under supervision. Additional responsibilities for the 1st Assistant Accountant include the following:
• Review and reconcile all third party invoices
• Input invoices, PO
• Maintain weekly petty cash & credit card reconciliation
• Assist with month-end closing
• Research and follow up on payment/invoice inquiries
• Liaise with production, accounting, corporate and external parties
• Perform ad hoc projects as needed
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR TIER 1 FEATURE (BOSTON)
Looking for a strong payroll accountant for a Tier 1 feature in Boston. (Distant & Local hires may apply)
• Must be familiar with the National Low Budget Agreement and experience with processing IA/Teamsters/DGA/SAG-AFTRA.
• Prep to start April 10 and go through mid June.
• Must be 871 or 161 or willing to join.
• Please send a pdf of resume and references to email@example.com
Customer Support Representative
Entertainment Payroll Company in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Customer Support Rep to assist with servicing clients using a new Production Accounting software package. Ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Production Accounting and the software programs used in the industry.
This is a ground floor opportunity for a fast growing payroll company in the industry. Excellent communication skills are a must. Candidates need to interact with clients, and also programmers. Have the ability to work through problems quickly and accurately.
Salary based on Experience
Excellent opportunity to grow within the company.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYROLL ASSISTANT/CLERK (NY)
LOOKING FOR A LOCAL PAYROLL ASSISTANT/CLERK TO HELP IN THE PAYROLL DEPARTMENT FOR A MAJOR STUDIO EPISODIC PROJECT IN NEW YORK. JOB STARTS IN APRIL 2017 AND RUNS TILL DECEMBER 2017. PERSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SHOULD BE PROFICIENT WITH A PC COMPUTER, SHOWBIZ TIMECARDS, MICROSOFT OFFICE, GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX. NON-AFFILIATE BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO:
ALSO, INCLUDE REFERENCES, RATE AND AVAILABILITY.
Talent Agency in Beverly Hills is looking for a Part Time Accounting Clerk with experience in Entertainment Payroll to work 5 hours 4 -5 days per week. Preferable afternoons except for Tuesday morning in order to attend weekly staff meeting.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
The Lead Accountant will be responsible for all accounting functions for the production of a first season television show (13+mm) and manage the Payroll Accountant and Accounting Assistant. The Lead Accountant will be responsible for managing a tight budget with emphasis on weekly cost reporting. The Lead Accountant will manage all aspects of accounting. Additional responsibilities include the following:
• Manage all costs and prepare budget to actual reporting on a weekly basis.
• Provide variance report to on site management as well as headquarters to explain all variances in expenses.
• Create and prepare cash flow analysis for the show and ensure that eh appropriate flow of funding is available from headquarters.
• Resolve all escalated accounts payable issues.
• Manage a high volume of petty cash, sign checks, and manage credit card reconciliations on a weekly basis.
• Establish and monitor budget and spending expectations with production staff.
• Track all production assets on the balance sheet and expense and manage corresponding depreciation.
• Work closely with assigned branch personnel to compile and consolidate financial information
• Manage Payroll Accountant and Accounting Assistant and provide direction as well as assign and manage daily tasks for the accounting team.
5 years of accounting experience
Must understand the television production industry with game show or contest experience preferred
Self-directed, highly motivated and strong team player
Must understand union payroll (IATSE, SAG, ATRA, AFM)
Strong MS-Excel skills
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a strong Key Accountant with One-hour Scripted Episodic experience for a project in Atlanta, GA.
The job starts April 3 and continues through mid-November. Non-affiliate benefits (LA or NY hires)
Please send resumes to Blee@lionsgate.com
LA Production Company seeks an Experienced Production/Payroll Accountant for several shows. The position works directly with the Director of Production Accounting to manage production costs and hold production teams accountable for actual expenses and forecasts.
Will Key and handle all aspects of production finance, managing the TB’s, Cash Flows, Cost Reports, Financial Reports, to include Month End Close, Bank Reconciliations, with an oversight of petty cash, credit card reconciliation, inter-company billing, payroll and ad hoc projects as needed.
This is a long-term position, possibly leading into Staff. Staff position provides Medical, Dental, Vision and other benefits to include Flex Spending.
Looking to start someone ASAP!
• Review Budget and prepare Cost Reports and Cash flows.
• Calculate and prepare weekly payroll.
• Manage the preparation of financial forecasts and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Work with corporate management to maintain appropriate financial and operational controls.
• Responsible for accounts payable, invoices, purchase orders, petty cash and wire transfers.
• Responsible for bank and credit card reconciliations.
• Oversee and verify payroll
• Prepare month-end and year end reports for corporate finance headquarters
• Administer tax compliance filing including 1099’s
• Prepare insurance claims as needed.
Must possess the following:
– 5 years experience as a Key or Lead is mandatory,
– Previous experience in processing Non-Union Payroll is mandatory,
– Strong knowledge of PSL, Movie Magic, Excel and Showbiz Timecards is required,
– A thorough working knowledge of television production,
– Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills,
– Must be able to prioritize jobs effectively within a fast-paced environment,
– Prior experience with studio productions preferred.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com