Immediate Opportunity – Financial Analyst II
Pay:$28 per hour 40/hrs
My name is Robert Young and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a (an) Financial Analyst II This position is located in Universal City CA
• Minimum 2 years of experience in finance or accounting role using MS Excel & PowerPoint
• BA/BS degree required, BA/BS in Finance/Accounting or related field preferred
• Minimum 1 year of experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, and VISTA is a plus
• Experience working in studio finance and/or accounting is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work with a high level of detail and process oriented environment with strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a highly constantly-changing, fast paced, and challenging environment
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Passion for TV development and production
• Review and analyze the studio’s weekly cash flow consolidation for production spend, tax credit collections, development commitments, participations & residuals payments
• Reconcile production cost recaps for FP&A reporting, assist in maintaining studio production cost trackers and breakage reports, track and manage co-production agreements, and corresponding ultimate accounting
• Prepare studio controllership workbook reconciliations for quarterly and annual audit reviews, assist with various ultimate updates, and track studio production volume
• Provide accounting support for UCP & Wilshire studios operations teams to ensure payments are processed and accurately recorded on a timely basis
• Provide ad-hoc FP&A OCF & FCF support for corporate submission templates, database uploads, and other responsibilities as assigned
Please respond to : Robert@thefountaingroup.com
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this listing with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info or contact me at 813.356.0034 Please forward this listing to any friends or colleagues
JOB LISTING: PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT FOR MULTIPLE SHOWS (STUDIO CITY,CA)
Experienced payroll accountant needed from August 24th, 2015– January 2nd, 2016 to work on multiple shows with a high volume of payroll (250-300/wk) in a 2.5 person payroll office using Showbiz Time Cards & Entertainment Partners.
-This is a hourly position with a 40 Hour work week (8-5) that will extend to 45-50/hrs in late October and November
-IATSE (Green Book), AFTRA (Front of the book), WGA, DGA (FLTTA) & Teamsters
-Must have extensive experience with Showbiz Time Cards
-Must intimately know pay codes, what they trigger and how to properly use them. 200 vs 203?
-Must be highly knowledgeable with payroll setups, do you know the difference between Q/W700 & Q/V700?
-Must be able to deal with complex coding of time cards, some employees are split between 4-5 episodes which means you should know how to use the ‘split day’ feature in Showbiz.
-This position will be helping with vacation tracking and non-union health insurance
-Must have an easy going and friendly attitude.
What is your favorite pay code?
Director, Finance/ Twentieth Century Fox Television Group
Responsibilities: This is a hands-on position supporting a dynamic television production unit. Reporting to the VP-Finance, you will perform key financial reporting and operating support functions in an energetic, team environment. Responsibilities will include: overseeing the entire corporate reporting process, including monthly financial statement preparation and analysis, quarterly footnote package, account reconciliations, and other financial controls (Sarbanes–Oxley compliance). You will interact extensively with senior financial and operational management, in addition to production finance personnel, distribution entities, and several other Fox groups.
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years’ work experience within an accounting function and possess strong supervisory skills. Candidates must be pro-active and possess strong presentation skills in this entrepreneurial environment. Communication skills (both written and verbal) are required. CPA and prior experience in either public accounting (Big 4) or television is strongly desired, and experience with PeopleSoft and Hyperion is a big plus. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is a must.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: https://www.foxcareers.com/Search/JobDetail/FFE0003100?organization=20th+Century+Fox
Looking for: Payroll Accountant/2nd Assistant Accountant
for a TV series in Los Angeles. Must be willing to be part of a team and help out whenever/wherever needed.
Show starts mid August through the end of November. Showbiz & PSL experience is a must.
Please only reply if you are qualified. Send resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Looking for: 1st Assistant Accountant
for a TV series in Los Angeles. Must be willing to be part of a team. Show starts mid August through the end of November.
Please only reply if you have episodic experience. Email resume & references to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements.
Major Television Studio on the Westside is looking for someone to assist the Post Production Accounting Department while one member is on maternity leave. The position starts mid to late August, and will last 8 to 10 weeks.
Responsibilities will include: Accounts Payable, Pcards, Payroll, and Ad Hoc Projects.
Ideal candidate should be a Strong 2nd Assistant. This would ideally provide employment in between projects. Candidate must be able to multi-task, handle multiple productions, and is proficient in Classic VISTA.
Episodic Television experience is a MUST.
Rate is competitive and is dependent upon experience. Must be 871 or willing to join in order to receive MPIPHP benefits.
Please send résumés to: ProdAcctng@yahoo.com
Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks accounting clerk to fill full-time position.
All applicants must have:
· At least 2 years experience
· Proficiency in Excel
Responsibilities include assisting the lead accountant, AP, POs, PC, data entry, and filing
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to mailto:email@example.com. Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the accounting clerk position
Feature Production Accountant needed to start immediately on mid-range budget feature film shooting in Los Angeles.
Must have a sense of humor.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Assistant, Payroll Accountant and Clerk needed for fast-moving pilot in New Orleans. Shoot starts August 31. Experience with PSL is necessary and knowledge of tax incentive states is preferred.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com