Lead Production Accountant needed-
Big Budget 10 episode reality series, with 10-12 weeks travel outside of the USA. Prep & wrap in Los Angeles. You will be able to hire 3-4 assistants for your dept. Only experienced accountants apply. Classic Vista. Need someone to start ASAP. Project runs through end of June 2016. Dark during winter hiatus 12/25/15-1/3/16.
Submit resumes to:
1.6 million IATSE/TEAMSTER/DGA/SAG feature shooting in Los Angeles has an opening for a Production Accountant. Prep begins this December and wraps end of January. Ideally we want to hire an Accountant experienced at this budget range. Interested accountants can email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time accountant needed as soon as possible to enter data from pre-production, to production, and continue to post-production of a docufilm project. Non-union. Will work with an independent producer living in Detroit, Michigan area. Flexible hours.
Will consider working remotely
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
TEMP CLERK NEEDED FOR 1 HR DRAMA IN HOLLYWOOD Temporary replacement Clerk needed for 1 hour show in Hollywood.
Dates needed: Dec 7-23, Jan 4-8.
Position is NON-UNION.
Good working atmosphere, lunch provided.
Filing, opening mail, matching invoices, PO’s, etc.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTANT NEEDED TO INPUT POST-PRODUCTION ENTRIES AND GENERATE MONTHLY REPORTS IN EP VISTA
Quick holiday cash! Small production company in Woodland Hills looking for an accountant to catch up several months of entries (very low volume) in EP Vista for a low budget feature, balance month end, and generate monthly reports. Reports are due Monday, Nov. 30.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Los Angeles: We are seeking a book keeper/payroll assistant for a small production company. The job is periodic but recurring. Duties include preparing payroll (we use ADP), filing basic tax forms, maintaining employee and independent contractor records, and tracking production expenses and receipts.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Me Posted/ a FotoKem Company is looking for a Biller
We are looking for someone that has
• Strong organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment with a willingness to learn and take direction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel, is required
• Knowledge of Post Production scheduling programs, such as ScheduAll or Xytech is a plus
• Must have a good eye for detail
• Must be able to work with our in house producer staff
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Accurately translate work order information to process daily billing, in a timely manner
• Review and track Client Purchase Orders
• Communicate with client representatives, as necessary
• Research, process and respond to billing inquiries
• Adhere to established protocol to ensure consistent and accurate invoicing
In lieu of actual Billing experience, recent graduates with related Associate or Bachelor degrees may be considered. FotoKem located in Burbank, California offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send resume to JOBS@Fotokem.com NO phone calls please.
Need a clerk/2nd assistant for 6 weeks beginning Dec 7th.
Job location is Burbank area.
Please send resume and please include your required rate.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Key accountant needed for ½ hour single camera comedy series shooting in Los Angeles. Candidate must have extensive episodic television experience, including budgeting, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be available early January. Knowledge of V5, Movie Magic, and Excel software required.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant needed to put together NY State tax credit application for local $1.5mm feature film.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com