Single cam 1/2 hr needs addt’l asst for a couple weeks.
We are on PSL-Cast and Crew system. The best candidate will be:
1: someone who can input fast and accurate. We are behind and have lots of a/p and p.o.’s to enter.
2: Knowledge of cashet pcards and the export / import to PSL thru p/c module.
3. Available now.
We’re on the Paramount lot on Melrose.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU CANADIAN AND HAVE A PENCHANT FOR FINDING LOST TREASURE? IF SO, LOOKING FOR A STRONG PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT AND 2ND ASSISTANT(S) FOR A FEATURE FILM RESHOOT IN VANCOUVER START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HEARD IT’S GORGEOUS THIS TIME OF YEAR. LOCALS ONLY.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: SCOTCH008@GMAIL.COM
Senior Director Finance Executive-Los Angeles
Looking for a Senior Director level finance executive to work with our feature team in Los Angeles. Must be Dynamic, Articulate and able to handle a fast paced environment. Candidate must be exceptional with a proven track record as an executive or strong freelance lead production accountant to be considered. Please send resumes to: email@example.com
A feature film shooting in SF Bay Area is looking for an experienced Production Accountant. Being local is a plus, but not required. Must have production accountant credits on features or TV shows. Job starts Feb 3rd to April 20th.
You can find out more details and apply directly from the link below:
Feel free to pass this on to friends or colleagues. Any help getting the word out is very much appreciated!
Seeking Non Union Payroll Accountant in Culver City, CA Start ASAP through Mid April.
Must have GV experience.
Excel and Word a plus.
Must be very organized.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy Los Angeles TV production studio seeks a temp Production Accounting clerk. This is a full-time, 9am-6pm Mon-Fri position. VISTA and PSL entry experience preferred.
– Maintaining an organized structure in the file room
– Assisting research projects and pulling audit support
– File Accounts Payable (AP), Payroll (PR), General, etc. documents per show
– Making labels & organizing existing files for a more streamlined retrieval process
– Keep track of what files are in the office and which are in deep storage
– Assist Production Accountants with any incoming projects or overflow of filing
– Distribute any incoming mail and boxes
– Assist with making copies and distributing materials before meetings
– On an as-needed basis, enter data into the accounting system VISTA
– Support Production Accounting staff to ensure department runs smoothly while maintaining a positive and open attitude
Overall priority will be to make sure accounting team is caught up and that all filing is up to date and easy to locate at all times. This temp position has the potential to become a permanent hire.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
New York TV & Doc Production Company seeks Head of Finance
An award winning TV production company is seeking a Head of Finance/Director of Accounting to handle multiple projects in development and production. This position will be responsible for leading the company’s accounting activities, managing cash flows, forecasting, corporate/production accounting, ensuring strong internal controls, and cost reporting. Accounting activities include weekly payroll (non-union), Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Check runs, Bank Account Management, Petty Cash, Amex and P-Card reconciliations, year end 1099 audit & prep.
The incoming candidate will be comfortable in a fluid environment and bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team and Line Producer and be a responsible for closely monitoring the company’s corporate cash flow. A new BET series is expected to start in March/April with the possibility to bring on an Assistant.
Required Skills & Experience:
– 3-4+ years as an Assistant Accountant or 1 year as a Key Accountant on a budget more than $2m
– 1-2+ years of basic corporate bookkeeping and understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and GAAP principles
– Production accounting software: Vista, Ease, Indiepay, or MediaWeb (Ease Corporate Solution preferred)
– Intermediate-Advanced Excel Skills
– Understanding of major network’s deliverable requirement
This position may allow for the right candidate to start out as part-time and transition into a full-time position.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: NYFinance2016@gmail.com