CLERK NEEDED FOR 1HR REALITY SHOW
Need Clerk for a 1Hr Reality Show. Non-Union Position (No Non-Affiliate Benefits). Position to start end of May through Oct.
Would require excellent organizational skills & Global VISTA experience would be a plus. Looking for a team player who is highly motivated.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking production accountant for union feature (IATSE T1 Key Rate) starting immediately until July in NYC. Must have feature experience and knowledge of the NY film tax credit, payroll, cost reports, etc…
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
FULL TIME (STAFF) JR. PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (CULVER CITY)
* Looking for this position to specialize in payroll and assist our staff in house Production Accountants.
*We use Entertainment Partners and are mostly non-union, although union experience is a plus, but not required.
*Ease/Smart Accounting experience – you will help enter vendors/PO’s.
*Experienced in Quickbooks.
*Need someone who is organized, pays attention to detail and works well with our team.
*We use all macs
**All applicants must include a copy of their current resume in order to be considered for the role.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking 1st assistant and 2nd assistant accountants
Seeking experienced 1st assistant accountant for a 10 episode, single camera series.
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Available to start work immediately and through the middle of September. Position starts immediately.
Process A/P, Credit Cards, Petty Cash, and Purchase Orders.
Reconcile Credit Cards & Petty Cash
Run the office and delegate responsibilities to the 2nd Assistant Accountant.
Seeking experienced 2nd assistant accountant for a 10 episode, single camera series in Atlanta.
Sorting, matching and coding purchase orders, invoices, petty cash & credit card expenses.
• Data entry into the production accounting software.
• Researching and reaching out to vendors for outstanding invoices.
• Provide administrative support and handle special projects as needed.
• Order supplies for department as needed.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Looking for an experienced payroll accountant for a large volume studio series in Chicago this summer . Starting early June . Distant hires will be considered . Must have single camera major studio episodic experience .
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Clerk needed for a feature in Hollywood, CA.
All regular clerk duties. Must be detail oriented, have positive attitude, and willing to jump in and help with any task in the accounting office. Job starts ASAP.
Please e-mail resumes along with references. Thank you!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Accounting Staff needed for Major Studio Tier 3 feature
filming in the Boston area. 871 or 161 Union benefits.
1st Assistant Accountant: Distant Hire Okay
Payroll Accountant: Distant Hire okay
2nd Assistant: Boston Local Only
Job starts in May and runs until August.
Please email resumes with references, salary requirements and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
subject line should include the position you are submitting for.
– Creative agency/production company Accounting Manager
Salary: In the $60k range, depending on experience.
Full health and dental benefits, 401(k), 2 weeks paid vacation
Some details on the position
– Manage QuickBooks
– Maintain the balance sheet
– Oversee accounts receivable and payable
– Run staff and entertainment payroll (they work with a payroll company)
– Implement HR, employee benefits, and corporate compliance
– Help with long-term financial planning and growth
Ideal candidates are:
– A pro at Excel, Quickbooks, and the Mac platform
– Extremely organized and detailed-oriented
– Familiar with the tech and entertainment industries
– OK with a flexible work schedule, including the occasional long day or after hours work from home
– Eager to learn and grow as we do
– Willingness to challenge the “normal” way of doing things
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Accounts Payable Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles based production company seeks to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist. Looking for someone who interacts well with a diverse group of people. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for all accounts payable. In addition, the Accounts Payable Specialist will assist with production payroll and credit card reconciliations.
• Process vendor payments, verify approvals and match receipts/invoices
• Handle all vendor correspondences via phone or email
• Investigate and resolve any accounts payable issues with vendors
• Assist with processing crew payroll
• Assist Job Costs Auditor in resolving variances
• Process domestic and foreign wires
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
• Reconcile credit card statements
• Maintain W-9s
• Maintain and file 1099s
• Issue Purchase Orders to production teams
• Process Petty Cash & Cashier Check request
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
• Strong attention to detail
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt to new accounting software
• Ability to communicate and negotiate with vendors
• Great at working within a team environment
• Proficient in excel
• Minimum 1-3 years in an Accounts Payable
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org