Strong, solid, and experienced Production Accountant needed for daily talk show based in Nashville. You should be comfortable with all aspects of running the accounting department for a large studio show. Must be able to live as a local. We’ve assembled a phenomenal team for this show and we need someone to round it out on the financial end!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountant needed for cable television movie shooting in Cancun and surrounding areas asap.
The position is non-union, but will require processing ATL union payroll and non-union BTL payroll for US hires.
• Mediaweb knowledge required
• Entering journal entries
• Cost Reporting
• Research A/P, deposits
• Proficiency in Excel
• Understanding of payroll and handling
• Understanding SAG/DGA payroll required
• Handle distribution and reconciliation of petty cash
• Review and maintain crew purchase cards
• Maintain all production filing.
• Credit card reconciliations
**MUST BE PROFICIENT IN READING, WRITING, AND SPEAKING SPANISH
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Looking for a short term non-union accounting clerk for a project in LA. Position to start as early as Monday and run for about a month. Duties include working with an out of state production accountant to be the “boots on the ground”, printing checks locally, wrangling paperwork, etc. If you’re a motivated self starter, this is a good way to learn a lot!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT – TOURING SHOWS and EVENTS – Burbank, CA
Experienced accountant with strong corporate and production skills needed to manage all finances, payroll and record keeping for fast-paced live show production department.
• Cash Management Data Entry
• Ledger maintenance
• Bank Reconciliation
• Credit Card reporting
• Cost reporting
• Corporate Financial Reporting
• Cost Tracking
• Strong bookkeeping and accountancy skills, experience with accounting systems, preferably SAP and Business Warehouse
• Experienced with production accounting software (EP Global Vista or Equiv)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Finance, Accounting or Business Administration degree with minimum of 1-year relevant experience
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
FULL-TIME NON-UNION PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (CULVER CITY)
Busy unscripted television production company seeks a production accountant to join team of accountants and one shared assistant. Position is available now through early 2018, with an opportunity to extend.
We are looking for someone with:
• Experience with Entertainment Partners and Global Vista
• Experience with CASHet or other p cards
• Experience processing A/P, payroll, and petty cash
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Team Player with a positive attitude
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Administrator with Accounting Skills and Fluency in Mandarin Wanted at an Animation Studio with TV series in production and feature development in progress.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
ABC Game show is seeking for a LA Payroll Accountant. union show, 10 ep (including 2 hours opening and 6 ep live)
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
TV Prod Co (Los Angeles) looking for experienced non-union payroll accountant for 1st season series. Approximate dates mid-June to mid-August. Candidate will be processing DGA and non-union payroll. Must be proficient in Excel with knowledge of MediaWeb(Media Services). Must be a team player with great attitude. Must be highly organized and able to work independently within a fast paced environment and be willing to do other office work i.e. PO’s, PC, filing, etc.
Please email resumes with references to: email@example.com
Experienced Production Accountant needed asap.
Prep in Los Angeles then shoot in Utah from August through December. High budget, 10 episodes. Tax incentive experience a plus.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS Tucson7476@gmail.com