2nd ASSISTANTS, AP & PAYROLL CLERK (NY)
LOOKING FOR A LOCAL 2NDS, AP & PAYROLL CLERKS FOR A MAJOR STUDIO EPISODIC PROJECT IN NEW YORK. JOB STARTS IN APRIL 2017 AND RUNS TILL DECEMBER 2017. NON-AFFILIATE BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com
ALSO, INCLUDE REFERENCES, RATE AND AVAILABILITY.
Key Production Accountant needed for LA based 1 hour drama in subsequent season. Large studio cable TV production experience preferred. Scheduled to start in May.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emmy Award winning Production Company is seeking an extraordinary Production Accountant to support Producers in maintaining project budgets.
• Creation of weekly Cost Reports for Producers and Department Heads
• Work closely with production executives and producers during the production budgeting phase, prior to green light
• Process and file purchase orders
• Coordinate and manage the use of established templates.
• Review cash flow schedules prior to studio approval.
• Work closely with Producers to ensure production legal requirements and commitments are being met.
• Closely monitor financial data and escalate areas of concern to supervisor to ensure swift financial decision-making.
• Assist in improving the production finance policies and procedures manual.
• Reconcile funding to cash actuals and resolve variances before sign-off.
• Keep track of outstanding deposits to be returned and status of tax incentives.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by Producers and Executives
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Film Studies.
• Must have previous experience in production accounting for feature films or television.
• Experience with show accounting for television series a plus.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of payroll processing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
• Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment
• Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and financial skills.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Freelance Non-Union Post Accountant (in-house) needed for Network (NY)
Primary duties to cover all aspects of production accounting including:
• Responsible for various projects to close / finalize
• Prod Payroll for union and non-union
• Accounts Payable
• P-Card Reconciliation
• Purchase Orders
• Cost Reporting
• Bank Reconciliation
• Assist with budget review for accuracy
• Journal Entries
• Reconcile Vista to Corp accounting
• Assist with tax incentives/credits audits
• Assist with special projects and reports
• Manage accounting files
• SAP experience helpful
Must be highly organized and possesses strong analytical skills. Working knowledge of Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office applications.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
LA Unscripted Production House is hiring a strong 1st Asst Accountant for various shows.
The 1st Assistant Accountant will be responsible for all accounting functions for the production of a first season television show under supervision. Additional responsibilities for the 1st Assistant Accountant include the following:
• Review and reconcile all third party invoices
• Input invoices, PO
• Maintain weekly petty cash & credit card reconciliation
• Assist with month-end closing
• Research and follow up on payment/invoice inquiries
• Liaise with production, accounting, corporate and external parties
• Perform ad hoc projects as needed
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR TIER 1 FEATURE (BOSTON)
Looking for a strong payroll accountant for a Tier 1 feature in Boston. (Distant & Local hires may apply)
• Must be familiar with the National Low Budget Agreement and experience with processing IA/Teamsters/DGA/SAG-AFTRA.
• Prep to start April 10 and go through mid June.
• Must be 871 or 161 or willing to join.
• Please send a pdf of resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support Representative
Entertainment Payroll Company in the San Fernando Valley is seeking a Customer Support Rep to assist with servicing clients using a new Production Accounting software package. Ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Production Accounting and the software programs used in the industry.
This is a ground floor opportunity for a fast growing payroll company in the industry. Excellent communication skills are a must. Candidates need to interact with clients, and also programmers. Have the ability to work through problems quickly and accurately.
Salary based on Experience
Excellent opportunity to grow within the company.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
PAYROLL ASSISTANT/CLERK (NY)
LOOKING FOR A LOCAL PAYROLL ASSISTANT/CLERK TO HELP IN THE PAYROLL DEPARTMENT FOR A MAJOR STUDIO EPISODIC PROJECT IN NEW YORK. JOB STARTS IN APRIL 2017 AND RUNS TILL DECEMBER 2017. PERSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SHOULD BE PROFICIENT WITH A PC COMPUTER, SHOWBIZ TIMECARDS, MICROSOFT OFFICE, GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX. NON-AFFILIATE BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO:
ALSO, INCLUDE REFERENCES, RATE AND AVAILABILITY.
Talent Agency in Beverly Hills is looking for a Part Time Accounting Clerk with experience in Entertainment Payroll to work 5 hours 4 -5 days per week. Preferable afternoons except for Tuesday morning in order to attend weekly staff meeting.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org