Hollywood. Bookkeeper proficient in Quickbooks to facilitate production expense journal entries / bank reconciliation. Approx 2 – 6 hours / mo as productions scale.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT FOR TIER 3 FEATURE (ATLANTA)
Looking for Production Accountant to start mid-June on a Tier 3 Indie Feature shooting in Atlanta this summer. Principal Photography begins in August.
Excellent Estimating skills req’d along with the ability to work well in a fun fast paced environment.
First Assistants and Payroll please feel free to submit as well.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently looking to fill the position of a studio accountant for a major television studio in Burbank.
• PSL/Vista knowledge required
• Episodic experience required
• Entering journal entries
• Cost Reporting
• Research A/P, deposits
• Proficiency in Excel
• Understanding of payroll
• Understanding SAP preferred
• Multi-tasking is essential
Experience as a 1st Assistant is preferred.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
Looking for a solid gold accountant for a tier 1 feature in NY this summer. Beginning of June – end of August. Familiar with NYC and it’s specifics, tax incentive paperwork and the low budget world. Incredible cast and lovely producers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with credits/resume.
Key accountant required for a New York based television show with minimum 3 years of experience, working with networks on scripted or reality shows. Experience to include, supervise guild payroll , supervise AP, Petty cash and Pcards, report hot costs, cost reports, audits etc. Experience in PSL, Movie Magic ,Vista 5.
Send resume to email@example.com
In house production accountant needed in the San Fernando Valley. Will coordinate with live action accountants in the field and handle all production accounting for house animated projects. Using E.P. software
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a NY-based Production Accountant with 3+ years of TV experience for new show hosted by a fun celeb! Looking for someone to start May 22nd. Comp is $55-60k. If you know anyone interested in payroll, petty cash, audit, assisting line producers, etc please have them send resumes to email@example.com. Thanks!!!
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR HULU EPISODIC SERIES “THE FIRST” (NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA)
Looking for an Experienced Production Accountant with previous episodic credits, familiar with high budget New Media union contracts, LA State Tax Credit experience, and EP Vista experience. Position starts mid June 2017 thru March 2018.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS Thefirstresumes@gmail.com
Strong Key Accountant needed on or about May 22nd for one hour cable pilot in Louisiana. Must have expertise with ASA as well as other guilds, tax credit tracking, Global Vista and Movie Magic. Episodic experience a plus.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entertainment Media Specialists, a leader in the entertainment payroll industry, is currently seeking a seasoned Staff Accountant for an excellent opportunity in our Encino (Los Angeles) office. The ideal candidate will possess a degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar finance and accounting role.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
– Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
– Reconcile bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts
– Provide accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll services for the company
– Prepare payments/accruals and reconcile accounts
– Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and analyzing data
– Work with spreadsheets to provide information to management (Controller, CFO, CEO)
– Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
– Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
– College degree in accounting
– 2+ years in a recent finance and accounting role
– Works well both independently and in a group
– Exceptional communication and reporting skills
– Must be able to work with strict deadlines
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Detail oriented
– Proficient computer skills, including QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook
– Expert knowledge of full cycle A/P and A/R, general ledger, journal entries
– Experience in working with preparation of financial statements
– Experience with treasury management and online banking
– Experience in payroll processing and related taxes
– Ability to pass a background check and obtain a suitability determination
– Pension/union reporting
– 1099 and W-2 preparation
Salary is commensurate with knowledge, skills, and experience
To be considered, candidate must submit resume and cover letter with salary history
No phone calls please
Entertainment Media Specialists offers a benefits package including health insurance and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS EMSjobapplications@gmail.com