Location: Los Angeles, CA (Palms.)
Part time or full time. (Open to either.)
Looking for someone eager who wants to learn and move up in production accounting. This role will assist me as well as two additional production accountants with: Filing, American Express reconciliation, Stuffing AP/PR checks plus Create and manage vendor files. Open to teaching PO & A/P entry with PSL.
Accounting experience a must! (even if it’s minimal!)
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Assistants and 2nd2nd assistants needed for scripted series for major studio.
NYC production office.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Excel Expert needed for short-term project to create lost documents from data provided.
Ideal candidate must have a full command of Excel, formatting, font matching and adding logos to a document. A working knowledge of scanning documents and importing them into Excel through OCR (optical character recognition) and printing to match original documents is also needed.
The project will take one to two weeks and can be done in your spare time. This is a Los Angeles based company, but this project may be performed from anywhere. Time frame and salary are negotiable. Please contact via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have Two (2) Freelance Post Production Accountant positions available at Viacom Media Networks to work on in-house productions. The work will include some prep accounting before the lead accountants start, as well as post and wrap accounting after the lead accountants are finished.
We would like someone to start immediately to have some overlap with our current Post Production Accountant. The VMN offices are located in Hollywood.
• Process prep, post, and wrap for both union and non-union payroll, including ATL contractual payments
• Prepare writer payment schedules as needed
• Review budgets for accuracy
• Accounts payable processing
• Prepare cost reports during post production, and final cost reports
• Journal entries recording costs paid by VMN corporate in SAP system in production accounting software (PSL)
• Wrap shows: reach out to vendors with open PO’s, review vendor statements,
discuss with in-house Production Executives, Show Producers and crew as needed
• Trial Balance clean-up as necessary: Follow up on Vendor Deposits, Reconcile Petty Cash and P-Card entries, pay out accrued vacation & holiday pay, etc.
• Quarterly cash flow forecasts, including estimating checks that will need to be cut on each show in the upcoming month
• Misc. ad-hoc projects as needed
• Maintain and organize accounting files
• Receive, move, prepare accounting boxes for shipment to storage
• Lead Accountant experience preferred
• PSL experience/working knowledge required
• SAP experience helpful
• Working knowledge of Excel helpful
• Experience processing union payroll preferred
• Experience with tax incentives helpful
• 1099 review and preparation preferred
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task a must
• Excellent communication skills with a team-player attitude a must
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS VMNProductionFinance@gmail.com
Looking for 2nd assistant accountants and AP clerks for hour long series.
Must be pleasant and team oriented.
Position starts early July and will potentially go to the end of the year.
New York Locals Only
Please send resumes for consideration to email@example.com
Seeking a 1st Asst Accountant for a 10 episode gameshow tape series. Duties to include Payroll, AP/PO entry and P-Card auditing. Starts 3 weeks and wraps mid-Sept. Non-affil. Offices in LA.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for 2nd Asst on the third season of a scripted network drama. Based in Astoria. Friendly atmosphere. Experience preferred. Position starts ASAP.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Looking for a strong 2nd Assistant to start immediately through September. A/P, Petty Cash, P-card and payroll support. Working on EP Smart Accounting software.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1ST ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT NEEDED – START ASAP
Independent production company looking for 1ST ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT on Tier 1 project shooting in Los Angeles. Willing to consider a strong 2nd Assistant Accountant looking to move up. Locations: California
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Looking for a strong 1st Assistant Accountant to cover me for an Amazon pilot from June 21 – July 7 (we are down July 3-4). Prep only. Very competitive rate, 161 job, nice office in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Great team in place. Thank you!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org