Currently looking to fill the position of a studio accountant for a major television studio in Burbank.
• PSL/Vista knowledge required
• Episodic experience required
• Entering journal entries
• Cost Reporting
• Research A/P, deposits
• Proficiency in Excel
• Understanding of payroll
• Understanding SAP preferred
• Multi-tasking is essential
Experience as a 1st Assistant is preferred.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Job Title: Corporate Accountant/Coordinator
City: Los Angeles
Job Description: – Have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
• Prepare journal entries and related supporting documentation as part of the monthly financial close process
– Possess deep knowledge of finance and accounting procedures.
• Knowledge of financial programs (Intaact, bill.com, V5)
– Have strong computer and financial modeling skills
• Work closely with Production Accounting dept
– Use Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheet with intermediate to expert proficiency.
– Learn new programs as needed.
– Be able to work independently as well as with a group.
– Display accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Strong 1st accountant required for a New York based television talk show with minimum 2 years of experience. Working with networks in payroll, AP, Petty cash and Pcards, journal entries and bank reconciliation, 1099 reports, audits etc.
Experience in PSL, global vista ,Vista 5.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant, Los Angeles
Looking for a strong 1st Assistant for a Comedy Central show in it’s 4th season. Position will start May 22nd. Must be well versed in all aspects of accounting. Payroll experience would be nice but not necessary. Must be 871 or willing to join.
Please send resumes to DCFresumes@gmail.com.
Growing NYC documentary film/tv company seeks an Assistant Accountant for its finance department. This person will oversee the full spectrum of accounting functions associated with maintaining the finances and daily operations of the company and its productions.
• Accounts Receivables, generating invoices for external and internal partners, tracking amounts due, and booking payments
• Accounts Payable, weekly invoice processing (auditing & approvals), making payments and interacting with producers and vendors.
• Weekly reporting for the company, includes cash balances as well as outstanding A/R and A/P.
• Petty Cash: Auditing, reconciling, and booking.
• Payroll: Review and process time cards, create edits for final approval
• Reconciliations for bank accounts and credit cards.
• Assist with annual audit, 1099 forms, and YE financials.
• Manage quarterly tax filings and assist with annual filings.
• Support the accountant in the monthly cost reporting process.
Qualifications and Experience
• Quickbooks experience a MUST!
• Vista (EP) or other production accounting software experience also a plus.
• Prior experience in the accounting department of a production company, on line media, or content creation company.
• Organized with an eye for detail.
• Team player with a sense of humor.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
1st Assistant OR Lead Accountant Needed
Long running, network, daytime, strip week game show looking for a strong 1st looking to move to lead, or a new Lead Accountant. Details: Union show under Videotape Agreement / FLTTA. Must br 871 (or willing to join) and have knowledge of these agreements. Offices located in Van Nuys. Show run 6/12 to approx. end of November. Candidate needs to be reliable, confident, crew friendly, flexible & able to take direction easily & communicate openly. Two person team. 175-200 Timecards weekly. Must be able to hand break timecards. Also will be responsible for / assist with A/P, PCard reconciliation, PO’s & petty cash. Great group of people who enjoy working together.
Please send resume & references to LAYankeeFan@gmail.com
1st Assistant Accountant needed in Los Angeles, CA
Non-Union production company. Must be able to work on multiple shows in a fast paced environment. Duties include some non union payroll, Heavy A/P, petty cash and general help with bank recs and spreadsheets. Might be good for a strong 2nd looking to move up. Must know Global Vista and well versed in excel.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org