(New York locals only)
Strong First Assistant Accountant needed for hit network series.
Episodic production experience required, preferably 1 hour.
Looking for someone to finish this season (shoots into May, wraps May through June), with the possibility of continuing into next season.
This person should be capable of supervising a large staff (3 second assistants and a clerk) but also roll up their sleeves and be hands-on.
Should be knowledgeable in Vista (preferably Classic Vista Exchange) and Excel.
Submit resume to email@example.com
Payroll / 1st Asst Accountant Needed:
Tier One feature film. Not affiliated with a studio. SAG, IA, Teamster but no DGA. 6 Weeks. Offices in Glendale. Three person accounting team!!
This is 90% payroll!! Very little else. So this should be a good low stress job. I am ok with a first that needs to improve their payroll skills. If you are a quick learner and can do the job quickly I can help you master the rates and rules etc…….
Starts around the 10th of March
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baton Rouge TV Series looking for a 1st Assistant, Payroll Accountant, 2nd Assistant and Clerk. All positions to start as soon as possible. Compressed prep but will shoot through the beginning of July. Locals preferred but will consider distant hires for all positions with the exception of clerk. Non-Affiliate benefits. Please send resumes to email@example.com (updated email address 3/3 9:07am PST)
1ST ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR A 1/2 HR MULTI-CAM SERIES (L.A.)
Must have experience with the following:
• Union (IATSE) and Non-Union payroll
• A/P, Purchase Orders
• P-Cards, Petty Cash
• Maintain Vendor Accounts, 1099’s
• PSL3, Showbiz
Location: L.A. Center Studios
Union Position: Local 871 or willing to join.
Start Date: March 04, 2015
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Accountant needed at Rice Gorton Pictures for Post Accounting on various shows. Offices in Glassell Park (near Eagle Rock & Glendale). Could be temporary (3 weeks) or last longer depending upon what you’re looking for; I’m filling the void of someone wonderful that is leaving unexpectedly to go out of town on a show. Experience using PSL software most helpful for this position but we also work with Global Vista & Ease currently. Payroll experience also helpful. Could be a good opportunity for Prodn Accountant that is between shows and wants to keep busy.
Hours are 9a – 6:30p, 1 hour lunch, No MPIPHP benefits but Medical Insurance if you stay longer than 1 month. Starts immediately. We are a happy group of hard workers, casual, fun atmosphere.
Please send resumes with references to: email@example.com.
2nd ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – SERIES – 1/2 hour – LOS ANGELES
2nd Assistant Accountant needed for well established half-hour cable series. West-Side office. Local 871 benefits.
Start around March 16 through mid July.
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYROLL ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR SERIES (NYC)
Steiner Studios – Brooklyn
Episodes: 12 – 1 hour
Start: Early April
Previous payroll experience a must
Showbiz knowledge a plus
Please send resume and references with contact information to: email@example.com
1ST ASST & PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR PILOT
FEBRUARY 25, 2015
Episodes: Pilot – 1/2 Hr. Single Camera.
EP Global Vista Software
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Clerk/Assistant needed for Production Company in Burbank.
– Data Entry
– Breaking out timecards
– Reconciling expense reports
– good attitude
– willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibility
– exposure to Media Web a plus, but not required
– familiarity with Excel
– previous production accounting experience
– 750-1000/wk DOE
– starts asap runs through July – possible longer if candidate is the right fit.
– possibility for promotion/raise
– catered lunches
– no benefits
Send resumes & references to email@example.com.
Bustling Animation studio seeking Payroll Clerk/Asst Prod Accountant all-star to provide critical studio support.
Along with standard accounting clerk duties, which includes filing,p-card reconciliation,PO maintenance, and running errands this role involves a great deal of payroll processing for multiple projects.
• Must have experience with Labor Laws for union and non-union payroll
• Must have experience with start forms
• SAG payroll processing
• Must have experience with EP’s Global Vista
• Must have experience with Quickbooks
• Must have experience with Petty Cash & P-card reconciliation
• Must have experience working with multiple productions simultaneously
• Must be proficient in MAC computers
• Must be proficient in Excel & Word
• Must be highly organized and able to keep up with filing, crew deal memo circulation and information flow
• Must have own transportation with verifiable insurance
• Must be a team player
Idea Candidate is:
• Highly organized and skilled at prioritzing
• Very alert, aware, and observant attention to detail
• Work independently without a lot of supervision
• Friendly & welcoming
• Assertive and able to communicate with all departments
• Committed to 1 + years and driven; looking to advance in the company
• Must love boutique style studio
• Must love animation
If you fit all these needs we are looking to fill this position right away please submit resume with salary requirements to Jobs@leagueofbuddies.com