Looking for a production accountant for a 2hour MOW for Toronto. Budgeting, Cost Reporting, Hot Costing as well as familiarity with Canadian Tax Credits and Canadian rules & regulations is required.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY ACCOUNTANT WANTED:
To start immediately for a feature film shooting in Colombia.
Four weeks prep, 5 week shoot and a couple weeks of wrap.
Budget is approximately $6M cdn and the production is a co-pro with Ireland.
Accommodation and per diem provided in addition to rate.
Some payroll processed though EP Canada. Must know Vista.
Interested parties should submit their resumes to: email@example.com
Please send resume and references for Payroll Accountant, 2nd Assistant and Clerk positions. Vancouver Locals only. Prep starts end of February, work through April. Studio experience is a MUST. Expect 12 hr days, every weekday. Potential 6th days. Positive, up-beat personalities preferred. Must take ownership for assigned responsibilities, but be happy to take on others’ overflow as part of the team so no one person is overburdened.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Major studio is staffing up for pilot season. Possible locations include:
We are in need of:
Please send resumes in PDF format, as well as availability for February-April.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Studio seeking a 2nd season scripted series accountant.
10 episode series located in Vancouver, BC.
Both local and distant hired are being considered.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Prod Accountant needed in Toronto for Network TV series. Competitive salary.
Primary duties to cover all aspects of the production’s finance including:
- Budget Preparation
- Managing General Ledger
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Cash Flows and Cash Management
- Cost Reporting
- Verify Payroll – Union and Non Union
- Financial Reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Orders
- P Card Reconciliation
- Tax Credit Incentives and audits
- Insurance Claims as needed
- Foreign Currency Exchange – Gain or Loss
- Manage Production Accounting Office
- Expert knowledge of Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized and possess strong analytical skills
Must have experience on multiple single camera TV series. Do not apply if you don’t have the requisite experience.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Lacompanysite@gmail.com
Lead Production Accountant – Sydney
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Senior Production Accountant to work with the Head of Production on complex production finance duties for specific feature projects – both animated and live action VFX. In this role you will assist overseeing the internal budgets for our productions, provide general financial support to the production team, as well as general and specialised analysis support. You will also work closely with the Corporate Finance Department on all production matters.
This position reports to the Head of Production, Sydney.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with the Head of Production and Producers to manage the production budgets of all films
• Preparing Estimated Final Cost Reports for Animated Features and VFX productions and production financial reports for submission to studios
• Providing administration and advice on management of tax credit analysis for all productions
• Providing support to the production management team on project financial matters
• Providing ad hoc analysis of production progress and budgeting
• Producing company-wide crew forecasting in conjunction with the corporate finance department
• Assisting the Head of Production and the production management team in financial review and analysis of client bids
• Working with Head of Production and the production team to resolve financial and budgetary issues. (i.e. change orders)
• Reviewing expenses and coding of project allocation for all direct project expenses
• Assisting the Production Accountant with monthly Work In Progress revenue calculations
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 3+ years experience in an animated feature and VFX production accounting role
• Advanced Excel and Word proficiency
• Good financial analysis skills
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
• The preference to work as part of a team and ability to be accountable for individual deliverables
• Excellent organisational, communication, problem solving and influencing skills
Animal Logic is one of the world’s most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then this is your opportunity to join our Sydney studio.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Experienced 1st and 2nd assistant accountants needed for an 1 HR Scripted TV Series shooting in Rosarito, Mexico.
Must have experience with PSL3, Cashet, PC, A/P, Excel, and Word.
Project starts in Oct 2016 and finishes in July 2017.
Bilingual Preferred but no required
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant Needed for Tier 2 Feature Film (Toronto)
Looking for a seasoned Production Accountant for a Tier 2 film shooting in Toronto.
Position starts immediately. Shoot wraps late December with accounting wrapped by the end of January.
Competitive rate, good staffing!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com