Payroll Accountant needed asap for a 1 hour dramatic series shooting in Los Angeles.
Requirements: Knowledge of Show Biz Timecards and Global Vista is key. SGA, DGA, WGA and IA knowledge is essential. Good communication and time management skills are critical. Non-Affiliate benefits.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate entry-level Administrative Assistant needed for a long-term temporary position (with a possibility of becoming permanent) at a major television studio.
Candidate must have great communication skills, be able to multitask and is well organized.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in either Finance or Accounting.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Looking for an experienced 2nd Assistant Accountant for a very large network 1 Hour television show going into its 3rd Season. Offices are on the Westside of Los Angeles. The person must be able to handle a large volume of AP and POs. Also should know Global Vista. Position starts mid to late June.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Assistant or strong 2nd needed for Post Accounting at Rice Gorton Pictures.
Great for anyone between projects or waiting to hear about something.
Come join our fun & busy group.
Starts asap to fill in for someone on vacation for 2 weeks.
Best to have experience in Global Vista & PSL.
A non-union position, sorry – no hours available.
Let me know your availability and thanks!
Resumes to: Emily@ricegortonpictures.com
Administrative Assistant, Finance
• – Support SVP Finance, SVP Production Accounting, and VP Marketing by answering phones, managing calendars and conference room reservations, handling travel arrangements, administering parking validations and log, filing, sorting mail and processing expense reports
• – Prepare visual aid packets for meetings
• – Opportunity to learn production accounting systems (EP and Cast and Crew), entering AP, petty cash and journals for current shows
• – Liaising with project accountants in the field, assisting with ad hoc questions and vendor request forms
• – Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
• – 1-2 years of experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant
• – Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• – Must have professional demeanor, be highly organized and detail oriented, and work well in a high-pressure environment
Please send resumes to email@example.com
I’m looking for a union production accountant to work on a 1/2 hour scripted talk show.
Union, IA, DGA & SAG/AFTRA. Offices will be in Santa Monica starts April 20th for 13 weeks.
Would be extremely helpful if they have worked with MTV or Viacom in the past as there are many systems in place they would have to pick up on quickly.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY 2ND ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR 1ST SEASON HOUR SINGLE CAMERA
2nd Assistant needed for 1ST Season Single Camera Series shooting in Santa Clarita.
Must be a team player with a positive attitude. Episodic experience preferred, must be confident handling large A/P volume.
This is a Local 871 position, must be willing to join if not already a member.
Please email resumes and references to: email@example.com
High profile studio located in Los Angeles is looking for an experienced feature film 2nd Assistant Accountant for temporary work;
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
I need a Global Vista whiz who can work with me from 4/6-4/10.
I have a show that filmed a year ago in NV and AZ.
I need to prepare the Bible so it is acceptable for the NV tax credit auditors, which is mostly just adding detail to the descriptions, but can also mean distro changing the flags.
Working from my home office in Atwater Village. Hours totally flexible, but MUST get this all done by 4/10.
Will pay on invoice. Must love dogs (I have a few very well behaved pups). resumes to: email@example.com
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED.
1st Asst Accountant that is looking for the opportunity to transition to Lead Accountant for upcoming modified low budget union show.
This is ideal for the person who is ready and looking to make the leap (and credit) to Lead Accountant.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org