PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR TIER 1 FEATURE (BOSTON)
Looking for a strong payroll accountant for a Tier 1 feature in Boston. (Distant & Local hires may apply)
• Must be familiar with the National Low Budget Agreement and experience with processing IA/Teamsters/DGA/SAG-AFTRA.
• Prep to start April 10 and go through mid June.
• Must be 871 or 161 or willing to join.
• Please send a pdf of resume and references to email@example.com
PAYROLL ASSISTANT/CLERK (NY)
LOOKING FOR A LOCAL PAYROLL ASSISTANT/CLERK TO HELP IN THE PAYROLL DEPARTMENT FOR A MAJOR STUDIO EPISODIC PROJECT IN NEW YORK. JOB STARTS IN APRIL 2017 AND RUNS TILL DECEMBER 2017. PERSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SHOULD BE PROFICIENT WITH A PC COMPUTER, SHOWBIZ TIMECARDS, MICROSOFT OFFICE, GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX. NON-AFFILIATE BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO:
ALSO, INCLUDE REFERENCES, RATE AND AVAILABILITY.
LA Production Company seeks an Experienced Production/Payroll Accountant for several shows. The position works directly with the Director of Production Accounting to manage production costs and hold production teams accountable for actual expenses and forecasts.
Will Key and handle all aspects of production finance, managing the TB’s, Cash Flows, Cost Reports, Financial Reports, to include Month End Close, Bank Reconciliations, with an oversight of petty cash, credit card reconciliation, inter-company billing, payroll and ad hoc projects as needed.
This is a long-term position, possibly leading into Staff. Staff position provides Medical, Dental, Vision and other benefits to include Flex Spending.
Looking to start someone ASAP!
• Review Budget and prepare Cost Reports and Cash flows.
• Calculate and prepare weekly payroll.
• Manage the preparation of financial forecasts and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Work with corporate management to maintain appropriate financial and operational controls.
• Responsible for accounts payable, invoices, purchase orders, petty cash and wire transfers.
• Responsible for bank and credit card reconciliations.
• Oversee and verify payroll
• Prepare month-end and year end reports for corporate finance headquarters
• Administer tax compliance filing including 1099’s
• Prepare insurance claims as needed.
Must possess the following:
– 5 years experience as a Key or Lead is mandatory,
– Previous experience in processing Non-Union Payroll is mandatory,
– Strong knowledge of PSL, Movie Magic, Excel and Showbiz Timecards is required,
– A thorough working knowledge of television production,
– Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills,
– Must be able to prioritize jobs effectively within a fast-paced environment,
– Prior experience with studio productions preferred.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Accountant needed for 1 Hour Network Series (L.A.)
March 20 2017
1-hour single-camera Network TV Series seeks an experienced Payroll Accountant. Candidate must have experience with processing IA/Teamsters/DGA/WGA/SAG-AFTRA.
Job to start mid Mid April.
Non-Affil benefits provided.
Please send a pdf of resume and references to email@example.com
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT AND 1ST ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR NETFLIX FILM (LOS ANGELES)
Start date March 27th.
Tier 2 Feature.
Must be comfortable with PSL3.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening for an Payroll Accountant. Candidate must have Location Episodic Series experience. If you do not have this qualification, do not respond. The series is being filmed in New Orleans, Louisiana. Scheduled for 9 Episodes, there are eight left. Project will film into late June, wrapping into mid-late July. This opening is to be filled as soon as possible. Qualified candidates send resumes with references to email@example.com. If conversations are successful…..pack.
Looking for Payroll Accountant & 2nd Assistant for Boston Area Production
Payroll Accountant (Distant & Local hires may apply)
Start date: 04/03/17
Must have experience with SAG/New Media IA/Local 25 Teamsters.
2nd Assistant (Locals Only)
Start date: 03/27/17
Must have knowledge of PSL
Data entry skills should include: A/P, PC, POs, PCards etc.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Accountant needed:
Half Hour Network Series
Located in Hollywood
EP EASE SmartAccounting
Must be willing to join 871
Episodic experience required
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS ProductionFinanceAcct@gmail.com