Busy Television Production Company in Culver City seeks a temporary (2-3 months possibly longer) payroll accountant with proficiency in IA payroll, someone with a great attitude, proven efficiency and dedication during an especially busy time. We have several shows going at the moment. We have a relaxed, friendly corporate environment. Non-union. Must have complete facility with Classic Vista, we will not train. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, salary requirements and list of references to email@example.com. Please put Production Accounting in the subject line.
Payroll Accountant needed for Live Network Stage Show (L.A.)
Must have experience with processing IA/Teamsters/DGA/WGA/SAG-AFTRA.
Job to start mid-April for 20 weeks.
Assistant Accountant needed for same project
Must have experience with AP, PC, and Credit Card reconciliations
Job to start mid-April for 20 weeks.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
PART TIME PROD/PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED AT PROD COMPANY
A Production Company is looking for a Production and Payroll Accountant who can
handle the company’s internal accounting needs including invoice entry, expense
tracking, check printing and payroll processing. Position is part-time at 1-2 days a
week and requires knowledge of Quickbooks Online. This is a perfect opportunity
for a production accountant looking to additional 1-2 work days a week. This
position is Non-Union. Position could potentially be done remotely. (East coast
Input invoices into Quickbooks Online
Cut checks to vendors (approximately 10-15/week)
Organize and book expenses
Reconcile bank account
Process payroll for approximately 150 employees annually
Quickbooks experience required
Prior production accounting and payroll experience a must
Basic knowledge of accounting/tax practices
Please send resumes to email@example.com with rate preference and availability!
Payroll Accountant Tier 3 Project
Southern Ohio Immediate hire until June 1st
EP Payroll / ABS Background Experience Please
Great Project. Thank you
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Accountant needed in Los Angeles, Ca
Will start mid April
6 weeks of prep
7 weeks of shoot
4 weeks of wrap
Full union, SAG, DGA
need to be 871 or willing to join.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Looking for an experienced non-union Payroll/1st Assistant Accountant. Candidate must be a team player, detail oriented and organized. Experienced in using Global Vista / Smart time is a must and knowledge of excel. Starts immediately until end of June and possibly longer, office is located in NYC.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Accountant needed in Hudson Valley, NY.
Looking for a Payroll Accountant for a Tier 1 feature shooting in the Hudson Valley, NY.
Position starts early April and is scheduled to wrap mid June.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS DEPSacct@gmail.com
The Payroll Coordinator processes payroll for assigned shows and to be the point of contact for the client in aspects of payroll processing. The Payroll Coordinator is expected to proficiently demonstrate payroll processing ability in all US related payrolls, union and non-union. Extensive knowledge of all (Hollywood) I.A.T.S.E. locals, guilds and contracts, both TV and Theatrical, is necessary and must be demonstrated.
• Process in-coming payroll, which includes breaking of timecards in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Accountable and responsible for quality service in assisting and servicing clients in regards to payroll production, tax-related issues, answering pertinent questions, and problem-solving in compliance with company policy and procedure.
• Proficient knowledge and utilization of payroll database system. Should be familiar with applicable programs: invoice, batch, timecard editor; and reports: timecard verification, fringe, payroll history, cast list, gross wages.
• Maintaining accurate and acceptable files on each client/show, in accordance with company policy and procedure.
• Maintain the client relationship as it related to the weekly processing of the clients payroll. This includes responding to questions and resolving payroll issues.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as assigned.
• Four year college degree preferred
• Multi-level relationship building skills
• Excellent oral and written communication ability
• Ability to work towards team and individual goals
• Knowledge in using an analytical approach to breaking payroll
• Must exhibit sense of urgency with regard to client servicing
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent PC skills
• Flexibility to shift priorities as needed to service the team’s clients
• Understanding of and commitment to maintaining current knowledge of industry trends, concepts, products, practices and financial arrangement
• Must have the ability to break payroll and learn advanced concepts when ready
• Self-motivated, must be able to work independently, goal oriented and people oriented
• Must have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in the entertainment payroll industry.
• Schedule must be flexible to accommodate workload and client needs.
Special Working Conditions
• May work an alternate work schedule such as a 10 hours per day/4 days a week
• Overtime Required
Cast and Crew is an EOE Employer
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS Jacquie.email@example.com
Payroll Accountant (and accounting department clerk) needed for New Orleans unit of Tier 3 feature
• New Orleans local preferred, but distant hires may apply
• Must be familiar with the National Low Budget Agreement and experience with processing IA/Teamsters/DGA/SAG-AFTRA.
• Must have experience with Showbiz Crew and SAG time cards and Cast & Crew PSL
• Prep to start approximately on April 9 and go through mid June.
• Must be 161 or willing to join.
• Please send resume and references to HHAccountant@gmail.com