Seeking an experienced Feature/TV entertainment payroll coordinator in the Beverly Hills office.
– Process entertainment payroll which includes calculating timecards and inputting them into the payroll system.
– Calculate union feature or television payroll according to the collective bargaining agreements.
– Calculate non-union payroll according to state and federal law.
– Work closely with clients via email and phone to serve as their point of contact for all payroll related concerns in an accommodating and professional manner.
– Respond to the needs of the client in a professional and timely manner.
– Use a labor guide and union agreements for reference.
– Process payroll in compliance with Ease policy and procedures.
– Audit payroll as required.
– Maintain accurate files for each project.
– Have 2+ years of entertainment payroll experience.
– Extensive knowledge of union entertainment payroll.
– Excellent oral and written skills.
– Have a flexible schedule to accommodate client needs. Overtime may be required.
– Professional and client service oriented.
– Highly organized.
– Know or be willing to learn payroll fringe calculations.
– Understand how to reference a labor guide and interpret agreements.
– Work well in a group setting.
All resumes can be sent to RSEDDIKI@EASE.COM
Ease Entertainment Services is one of the fastest growing full service entertainment payroll, technology and incentives tracking firm with offices in Beverly Hills, New York City, New Orleans, Toronto, Miami, Atlanta, Greenwich and Albuquerque.
Payroll Accountant and 2nd Assistant Accountant needed for series in Baton Rouge Louisiana through end of July.
Payroll Accountant applicants should have TV experience.
We need someone ASAP.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Seeking payroll accountant in Los Angeles with a minimum of two years’ experience in dealing with a heavy volume of union, non-union, and SAG/AFTRA. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll Accountant (non-affiliate), New York, NY (NY Local applicants only)
Well known Reality TV Company is seeking an experienced Payroll Accountant for a reality television show taping in New York City. Must know DGA & IATSE payroll. Exceptional EP Vista Payroll and Excel skills are required.
Assignment begins May 26, 2015 and continue for approximately 9 weeks.
Interested and qualified applicants please email resume in PDF format to email@example.com and reference NY Payroll Accountant in the subject line of your email as applicable.
Payroll Accountant needed in NYC
Looking for a Payroll Accountant for a Tier 1 feature shooting in NYC.
Position to start May 26th and scheduled to wrap early August.
NYC local position.
Please send resume to: WDaccy@gmail.com
Payroll Clerk needed in Atlanta area, Offices in Norcross, GA.
Duties to include distributing paychecks on set on Fridays, file maintenance, E-verify the cast and crew.
Processing extras vouchers.
Able to answer general payroll questions on Friday would be a major plus!
Must be meticulous, organized, and able to multitask, have some accounting and/or payroll experience, and easy to get along with.
We have a great team here everyone is supportive, positive and willing to help when needed.
Experience with Ease a plus. Position available as soon as possible, going till the end of July.
Please contact me if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking experienced Payroll Accountant for a Tier 2 in Minneapolis.
Cast & Crew/PSL experience required. Position starts May 18 and runs through end of August.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
1st Assistant / Payroll Accountant needed for Tier 3 Feature pickups. Offices located in Burbank.
Immediate start. IA, DGA, Teamster show.
EASE software experience preferred.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BFather2015@gmail.com
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR INDIE FILM
Location: Hollywood / Portland
Duration: Part-time payroll accountant, with opportunity to stay on full-time during production of film tentatively shooting in July.
Duties: Must be familiar with Oregon Tax Incentives, SAG low budget contract, etc.
Apply Please Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a Payroll Accountant to start April 27th at CBS Radford Studios in Studio City
Must know Cast and Crew input
Must know WGA, DGA, IATSE, AFTRA/SAG guild payroll
This is a 4 week project
Rate is $1500/wk (5 day week)
If you do not know Cast and Crew input please do not send a resume.
Send resumes immediately to: email@example.com‘