Payroll Accountant [Downtown L.A.] for Tier 1 Indie Feature
– Must be 871 or willing to join
– Approx 3/16 through 5/9
– PSL & Showbiz Timecards wizard (SAG & Crew)
– SAG, DGA, IATSE, Teamsters payroll, no tax incentive
– Pleasant, upbeat and customer service oriented demeanor needed (no sourpusses or grizzly bears needed)
– Must be able to “own” payroll from start to finish with little supervision (including filing)
Please email resume, references and rate to email@example.com
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED ON ½ HOUR SINGLE-CAM PILOT (L.A.) MARCH 9, 2015 PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED ON ½ HOUR SINGLE-CAM PILOT (LOS ANGELES) MARCH 9, 2015 PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED – Network Pilot of a 1/2 Hour Single-Cam Pilot show in STUDIO CITY.
Experience with DGA, SAG, WGA, IATSE/TEAMSTER PR required. Experience with Showbiz Timecards using EP Payroll services.
All interested payroll accountants please send an updated resume for immediate consideration. Start Date: 03/17/2015.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a production accountant for a SAG modified low budget, non-union crew feature shooting in Purchase, NY. Shooting 3/30-4/24. Small crew (25 heads) and 5 cast members. We’re looking for someone who is well versed in applying for the NY State Tax Credit. The production accountant would not need to be on for the entire shoot.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Miami Pilot. Local Hire Only. Clerk/PA.
Entry level position on TV pilot. Starts ASAP thru end of April. Please email resume.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Accounting Clerk needed – New Orleans local- Start Immediately
Local clerk needed for Tier 3 feature film in New Orleans.
Experience required. References required.
Must be a self starter, organized, detail oriented.
Filing, excel, assisting accounting staff.
PSL experience a plus.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Seeking accounting team for an 18 half hour episode, for a comedy series in Charleston, S.C. Pre-Production will begin March 16th and wrap estimated to be in Late October-Early November
• First Assistant Accountant-strong accounting skills covering all areas of production and the ability to manage work flow. Must have some experience in tax credits with South Carolina being most helpful.
• Payroll Accountant-must have strong payroll experience with episodic television. Knowledge of Showbiz time cards with ATL cast and crew required, BTL Showbiz time cards knowledge is helpful.
• Second Assistant Accountant-Local or Nearby hires encouraged. Candidates with full range of accounting skills and knowledge of accounting and office procedures . Tasks will include working with petty cash, accounts payable organization and processing, and other tasks as required.
• Second Assistant/clerk-assist with Payroll and Second Assistant accounting and organization tasks. This position is a good opportunity to learn how the production accounting office functions and works together as a team. Must be a local or nearby hire.
Interested candidates should send a resume and references to the attention of Bob Campion: firstname.lastname@example.org