Currently seeking an experienced assistant to work in the Los Angeles area for hidden cam show.
Job responsibilities include filing, P-Card reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, PC auditing PO entry, payroll processing, etc. Starts immediately and runs until mid-July.
Software is Vista 5.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
1st Assistant Accountant needed immediately for one hour series shooting in Baton Rouge.
Locals preferred but will consider distant hires.
Knowledge of Ease accounting software is preferred but not mandatory.
Please have strong leadership skills and the ability to multi task on a very dynamic and fast moving project.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2ND ASSISTANT NEEDED (ATLANTA LOCAL)
Looking for a strong 2nd assistant who is a local to Atlanta. Mini-Major feature. Position is from mid-May to early September. Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to SLEEPLESS.ACCT@GMAIL.COM
Non-Union Production Accountant / Payroll for Indie Feature Film (Tennessee)
Looking for a Production Accountant or a strong first Assistant Accountant looking to move up to work on-location in West Tennessee. Travel and housing provided. Feature film (comedy) starring Tony Hale.
Rate: $200/day – 5-day weeks
• Experienced with SAG-Aftra Low Budget theatrical contracts.
• Experience with Tennessee Tax Credits a plus.
• Must be proficient with MovieMagic Budgeting, cast and crew payroll, accounts payable, coding and cost reporting.
Work with line producer to track expenses, generate weekly reports, collect agreements/contracts, enter receipts with proper coding, PC expenditures/reimbursements, per diem requests/distribution, collect time cards and manage payroll.
Prep starts immediately. Principal photography May 28th – June 26th. Two weeks wrap.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Strong Assistant Accountant with payroll experience, low budget, non-union production. Local hire preferred in New Orleans.
Job begins 4/27 and wraps on 6/27.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
SR. ACCOUNTANT-North Hollywood, CA
Entertainment Production Company located in North Hollywood is seeking a hands-on Senior Accountant to join the team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring delivery of accurate, timely and useful financial information to CFO while ensuring effective internal and financial controls.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly general ledger journal entries, including accruals, prepaids and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Overhead and Margin Analyses, as needed
• Ensure proper internal controls are being implemented
• Create and maintain management reports that deliver valuable information for decision making, including preparation of weekly cash flow analysis
• Provide information and data as necessary to CFO to support budgeting and financial projections and forecasts
• Process corporate weekly payroll
• Oversee production payroll, A/R and A/P processing
• Oversee production funding and reconcile to production accounting reports Supports other department managers on special projects, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5-8 years of relevant work experience
• Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• Experience with Global Vista or other production accounting software preferred
• Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and attention to detail
• Able to communicate, establish rapport and work efficiently with staff of all levels of the organization
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Television Series filming in San Juan, Puerto Rico seeks an energetic Production Accountant with extensive location and incentive experience.
Position is anticipated to run from May to September.
Please send resume and cover letter.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Production Accounting – Twentieth Century Fox TV (Los Angeles, CA)
Responsible for financial management of television production as it relates to budgeting and cost reporting. Position will act as a liaison with Fox production executives, Fox finance executives, and show accountants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meeting with EVP of Production on a daily basis to communicate status updates on pending items and review deliverables
• Working with VP/Directors of Finance, Production Executives and Production Accountants to gather financial data for ad-hoc analyses and reporting
• Production budgeting
• Compiling and distributing weekly budget comparison reports
• Managing agenda and budget/cost reports for weekly budget meetings with Finance, Production, and Post Production
• Attending all network and cable current and development meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related areas.
• Film or TV production experience required.
• Episodic TV experience preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable in movie magic budgeting and cost reporting.
• Requires a self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a busy environment.
Please submit qualified resumes to http://bit.ly/1b3UBCd
Looking to a Production accountant or a strong first Assistant Accountant looking to move up.
This is for a small independent film with a great crew.
Must know EASE, payroll, tax credits.
Production office in Hollywood.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
2nd Assistant Accountant
Looking for an experienced 2nd Assistant Accountant. Must be able to handle a large volume and have experience with BTL.
Organization, a team player, flexibility and a great attitude is a must.
Responsible for assisting with the processing of all show’s A/P, Check Requests, PO’s, Bank Recs, Wires, Inventory Lists & Cutting of Checks, in addition to maintain all File Folders/Logs.
• Opens and date stamp all incoming mail, PO’s, invoices, check requests etc…
• Updates all logs to incl: PO’s JE, PC Mailed Checks etc…
• Maintains all File Folders/Binders: A/P, PC, P-Cards, Bank Recs, Check Copies, Release Forms, W9’s/W8’s, General Files etc….
• Creates open invoice file which will be matched to PO’s
• After PO’s are approved, separate copies for filing and processing
• Once invoices are received, match to open PO’s
• Sets up new vendor accounts
• Collects, Enters & Files all W-9’s
• Assist 1st Accountant with all data entry
• Assist with the cutting of checks for all approved A/P batches, then matches checks to backup
• Assist 1st with auditing and entering all wires as an A/P into PSL
• Assist 1st when cutting checks
• Collects Final Invoices for Last Week’s Rental, Incl L&D Invoices
• Runs errands when needed
• Assist with any outstanding issues
• Assist with month end
• Assist with year-end 1099 processes
Please only apply if you have the above experience in Production Accounting. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.