Clerk Needed for Tier 2 Feature (Columbus OH Locals)
Seeking full-time clerk. Heavy filing and organization responsibilities.
Word, Excel, and Data Entry experience is a plus.
Pay is at the PA Rate.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
1st Assistant needed for Tier 1 Feature in LA – Offices in Northridge
Start no later than 2/23.
Must be 871 or willing to join. Initiation fees are lowest possible.
2 person accounting team, $4 million Tier 1, approximately 80-Crew, 20-SAG, well known Director.
20 Shoot days, 8 to 10 weeks of employment.
Need to be able to handle all AP, Petty Cash, Vendor Setup, and filing, as well as liaise with crew.
Willingness/Ability to help with Journal Entries and Payroll, preferred but not required.
Most important, be nice! I am very calm and laid back. I always have fun, and listen to music while working. I strive for efficiency, and am willing to help wherever needed and be proactive in problem solving.
Like-minded individuals, please.
The rate is $1300-$1500 per week depending on experience, plus $50 computer rental.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references.
Experienced 2nd Assistant needed for half hour comedy.
Must be 871 or willing to join.
Please have experience with petty cash, pcards, and AP entry.
Start date early March.
Must be a team player, we are a great team looking for the right fit!
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Experienced studio level in-house budgeting and estimating person needed for west side film company.
Strong budgeting skills required for both domestic and international feature films in development.
Knowledge of tax incentives and union contracts a plus, along with the ability to turn around multiple budget scenarios, update templates, track budgets historically, then create standard finance models and cashflows.
Please forward resumes including 3-4 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Growing NYC documentary film/TV company seeks a Production Accountant for TV programing (non-union).
• Global Vista and Classic Vista.
• Traveling crews (accountant remains local, NYC).
• Foreign currencies.
• Bond companies.
• Tax credit programs.
Please come armed with the ability to laugh at yourself and others.
If interested submit resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a payroll accountant for a multi-cam show on the Paramount lot.
Starting early March. Must be 871 or willing to join.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am seeking an experienced Lead Production Accountant for our ½ hour reality series.
The offices will be located in LA. The show will travel to Atlanta. Distant Travel for 3 weeks while the show is filming in Atlanta. The accountant will need to start work immediately. A tentative wrap out date of early July. We are interviewing immediately. The resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cash Flow Schedules
• Weekly Funding Requests
• Weekly Cost Reporting
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Journal Entries – Actualizing costs into SAP
• Managing 1st Assistant
• Extensive reality experience – minimum of 5 years
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5 (willing to learn), Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Accounting Assistant needed for 2-person accounting team on Non-Union experimental film. Pay is $13.00 per hour, plus $25/week kit rental for your laptop. Job starts about February 23, for 8 weeks. Knowledge of Excel very helpful.
Send resume to: NicholasBecea@Hotmail.com
Key production accountant needed for SAG low budget, otherwise non-union feature shooting in Savannah this spring. Position starts late-March and continues through June.Housing/travel provided.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Hour Pilot Filming in Los Angeles seeking experienced Payroll Accountant.
Experience working on network pilots/series
Experience using Entertainment Partners and Global Vista
Offices located at Los Angeles Center Studios
Position to begin immediately
Non-Affiliate benefits paid
Pleasant working conditions
Please respond to email@example.com