ASSOCIATE, PRODUCTION FINANCE @ UNIVERSAL TELEVISION STUDIO (UNIVERSAL CITY)
Major television studio seeking 1st / 2nd or Payroll Accountants looking to make a career change from freelance to corporate. This role will be an end-to-end functional role involved in all aspects of Pre-Production, Production and Post/Wrap phases of physical production accounting. You will work in a pod structure paired with a production finance executive which will also serve as a ground up training program. The candidate will partner with the production finance executive to manage studio paid cost, cash flow management, cost reporting, budgeting and liaise with outside production accounting teams. He/she will be directly responsible for overseeing all aspects of pre-production and post/wrap accounting and day-to-day management while PFE’s are on location.
– Candidate must be focused on generating results and exhibit high professional standards.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to navigate a fast paced work environment managing competing priorities
– Candidate must be highly analytical
– Enthusiastic and motivated to solve complex problems
– Expertise with EP and Cast & Crew production accounting suites mandatory
– Advanced excel skills required
-Subject to experience
-Full corporate benefits
Apply Here: http://www.nbcunicareers.com/
Six Positions Available (Job Numbers: 35699BR, 35700BR, 35701BR, 35702BR, 35703BR, and 35704BR)