MANAGER, UTV PRODUCTION ANALYTICS & INCENTIVES (UNIVERSAL CITY)
Universal Television Studios is hiring a Manager of Production Analytics & Incentives to enhance our robust UTV studio team. We seek a high-performing, motivated, conscientious professional who exhibits strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. This individual should demonstrate a high aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, and excellent tax and legal research skills. You will be a part of a dynamic and creative UTV Production Finance team working directly with our production business units in the research, planning, administration, recoupment and reporting facets of the tax credit process.
• Manage all phases of 3rd party agreed upon procedures and green book audits with external CPA firms
• Build out a “best in class” production data support models.
• Develop deep partnerships with studio technology and research teams to deliver on major cross-functional measurements, testing, and modeling efforts with UTV Data Warehouse.
• Perform ledger coding compliance assessments during the course of production, as well as pre-audit reviews of the production’s general ledger prior to commencing 3rd party CPA audits
• Develop new data management techniques to improve tax credit and production cost forecasting.
• Liaise with corporate tax, production audit, controllership, production and government relations teams to ensure proper incentive compliance, government reporting and capitalize on internal tax credit utilization.
• Identify and leverage production financial and operations data to develop standardize metrics, data tools and methods to enhance production decision support.
• Research and become a subject matter expert all domestic and international production incentives
• Participate in internal incentive planning and prepare economic studies in support of future tax credit program initiatives
• Partner with the MPAA, local film commissions and other major studios on enhancing incentive programs and monitor legislative changes
• Coordinate with production accountants, estimators, finance and legal teams on all tax and incentive matters facing our productions
• Maintain knowledge of current industry trends pertaining to television and film production
• Perform ad-hoc projects as required
• Advanced experience with Excel and other Microsoft / Apple products.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Vista5, PSL, and Ease products.
• SAP experience preferred but not required.
• Education: BA/BS required (Finance, Quantitative Field or Accounting preferred. CPA, MBA or JD/LLM, a plus)
• Candidate must have 5+ years of film and/or television industry production finance or entertainment tax, or management audit experience.
Apply Now: http://www.nbcunicareers.com/
Job Number: 35417BR