We are located in West Hollywood.
We are currently seeking an in-house accountant who will be responsible for providing support to the Finance team on various projects and shows at a time. The candidate would be proficient in managing multiple priorities at once to support and fulfill the needed role for a busy and growing company. The candidate must be organized, responsive, and team- oriented. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines. Must communicate effectively with others in a team environment.
• Actively involved in providing reports, journal entries, accounts payable, and payroll
• Participate in special projects as needed
• Analyze budget and costs to ensure we are running the project efficiently
• Participate in month end close
• Prepares cost reports and other special reports as needed
• 5-10 years experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• • Flexible to work longer hours when needed
• Vista 5, Ease and Cashet knowledge a plus
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org