Senior Payroll Compliance Auditor
The Senior Payroll Compliance Auditor position provides detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks. Works closely with clients, managers, and partners. Senior Payroll Compliance Auditors ascertain compliance with union and guild agreements with respect to the contractual contributions made by employers.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of television and film production and distribution.
• 3 years or more of relevant production accounting experience.
• Experience in television and film production payroll.
• Understanding of payroll taxes including pension, health and welfare contributions.
• Working knowledge of guild agreements including residuals.
• Accounting degree preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Access.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Some travel required.
At Miller Kaplan Arase LLP we are committed to our employees reaching their highest potential while building a fulfilling career. We provide quality training, a lifetime learning experience and a positive work environment. The firm offers competitive salary with full benefits including health, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, LTD, FSA, paid vacation and sick leave.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
link for more info: http://www.millerkaplan.com/careers/opportunities/