Analyst, Prep / Wrap Accountant
This analyst position is directly involved with the prep/wrap and audits of television productions primarily shot abroad. The scope of the position ranges from actively working with the location accounting team, corporate finance, the Director of Production Finance through to finalizing costs, working on different types of audits and supervising preparation for document scanning and corporate records. This position requires a detail-oriented person with strong administrative and communication skills.
The responsibilities include:
* Analyze, research and ad hoc projects
* Pursue outstanding trial balance, location facility and vendor issues.
*Review and reconcile final actual costs with the budgets, previous reporting and notes.
* Address bank reconciliations and related banking actions.
* Assist location accounting teams with prep/wrap policies and procedures.
* Work on tax credit, insurance, network and guild audits to completion.
*Manage work flow and adapt to ever-changing urgencies.
Experience in Ent. Partners Vista, Excel accounting software required.
1 year of production accounting experience or an accounting degree necessary.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com