New York Based Lead Accountant Needed. Looking for an accountant to work on an unscripted series. Need to be able to manage all aspects of cost reporting, payroll, trial balance, etc… this position requires a lot of interfacing with head of company finance in remote headquarters. Please only apply if you have the requisite experience to manage that relationship and keep several high-level company partners satisfied. This is a great job for someone who has been around long enough to know what they don’t know and who can be pro-active with both accounting work and the relationships. Very reasonable workload, pay commensurate with experience.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Looking for a Lead Accountant for a low budget feature film shooting in Birmingham, AL.
Prep begins Nov 30th. Shoot Jan 9th for 5 weeks.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS IntoTheAshesResumes@gmail.com
TV series in NYC looking for a temporary 2nd assistant accountant with episodic experience to join the team and focus on processing AP. Vista/Microsoft Office 2016 experience needed. Organizational and communication skills required. Position starts immediately until Christmas holiday with a possible extension. Competitive salary with Non Affiliate benefits offered. Send resume, references and salary requirements.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Payroll accountant for 1 hour Drama (Georgia )
Looking for a great additional payroll accountant, to start right after thanksgiving. Working outside of Atlanta. On a TV show, in production.
Showbiz timecards experience a plus
Short term assignment. Complete filming before Holiday Hiatus, return in 2018 for January wrap.
non-affiliate benefits; perfect job prior to pilot season
Email resumes to email@example.com
Need (experienced) key accountant for upcoming series. Genre is Alternative (reality) but my preference is a strong and experienced accountant. You do not necessarily need Alternative experience. Job will be located in Burbank/Studio City area. Having experience with major studio accounting a plus. You must know how to manage a budget in MMB. Job may begin in Dec or Jan for approximately 4-5 months. You will have at least 2 assistants (possibly more!)
Please send resume along with your salary requirements.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
One hour series in Brooklyn seeks Payroll Clerk to start ASAP. While experience as a Payroll (or AP Clerk) is a huge plus, experience working in an office setting is required. Duties include processing extras (will train the right person), filing, sorting and folding checks, and acting as liaison between department and crew. Organizational skills and ability to work without micromanaging are crucial.
Please send resumes to: Intherewrites@gmail.com
***Production Accountant needed to support Non-Fiction ProdCo Production Management Team (NYC)***
– Assist line producer and production management team in weekly cost tracking for 10-15 ongoing productions at Studio based Non-Fiction Production company
– Partner with Sr Director, Production & Business to analyze financial metrics to inform various business decisions and process improvement
– Oversee onboarding, allocations, invoices, time cards, production incentives
– Assist in creating executive scorecard to overall progress and performance of all projects
– Manage PCard process and reconciliation, ensuring all approvals and receipts are obtained and transactions correctly coded to overhead or to shows.
– Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
– 5-10 years of experience working in small to medium production company or studio
– Must have excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge to organize and analyze large data sets using pivot tables and advanced MS Excel formulas – MS VBA knowledge a plus
– Experience with domestic production tax credits and incentives
– Working knowledge/familiarity of TV Production business including field production, post production and other business aspects
– NYC based location
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Looking for a great Payroll Coordinator or Clerk who wants to move up! NYC non union TV Production company needs a smart, organized payroll person to step in and help us on several shows. Opportunity for growth in company. Please email me your
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM IS STARTING A 1HOUR SCRIPTED TV SHOW. WE ARE IN NEED OF A CLERK FOR OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM. THE JOB WILL BE STARTING THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER, AND WE ARE LOCATED IN HOLLYWOOD.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS SNOWCLERK@GMAIL.COM
Senior Extras Payroll Coordinator
EMS Payroll seeks a full-time senior extras payroll coordinator with a strong background in extras payroll, union and non-union. Must be punctual and able to meet tight deadlines. Heavy administration and organizational skills required. You will be working in a fast-paced environment in the payroll department. Must work well under pressure. Full benefits after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Encino, CA 91436
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org