Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks assistant accountant to fill full-time position.
All applicants must have:
• At least 2 years experience
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Proficiency in Excel
Responsibilities include assisting the lead accountant, AP, POs, PC, data entry, and filing
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to email@example.com. Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the assistant accountant position
Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks lead accountant
All applicants must have:
• At least 3 years experience
• Proficiency in cost reporting and hot costs
• Experience with both Union and Non-Union payroll
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the lead accountant position.
Sr Manager, Accounting (Santa Monica) at Demand Media
for all qualified applicants, they can email me directly: Faizah.email@example.com
We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Accountant for a studio reshoot located in Northridge.
Starting the week of Feb 23rd. SAG/DGA/IATSE.
Entertainment Partners payroll.
Really fun crew.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC television production company seeks a Key Production Accountant to handle all aspects of finance including managing the GL, A/P, A/R, cash management, cost reports, cash flows, payroll, financial reports, bank reconciliation and tax reporting on multiple shows. Strong knowledge of Vista, Movie Magic and Excel required. Experience with corporate general ledgers is a plus. Must possess a thorough working knowledge of television production, strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills, and must be able to prioritize jobs effectively within a fast-paced environment.
The applicant should have a minimum of five years’ experience as a key production accountant. A degree in accountancy or vocational qualifications in accounting would be a plus. A more detailed job description can be supplied upon request.
Key Production Accountant- Responsibilities
• Review Budgets and prepare cost reports and Cash flows.
• Set-up new shows with payroll company
• Process payroll
• Track and prepare above the line payments
• Monitor and report on all show margins and company P+L. Provide analysis.
• Analyze, manage, and report on cash flows from accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Manage the preparation of financial forecasts and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Work with the NY COO to maintain appropriate financial and operational controls.
• HR duties- code and track all employee benefits, ensure that the company policy and procedures are provided and explained to all employees
• Possess knowledge of visas and immigration
• Maintain records of invoices and creditors’ payments.
• Keep records of all transactions
• Responsible for accounts payable, invoices, purchase orders, and petty cash.
• Process checks & wire transfers
• Maintain filing
• Audit petty cash envelopes.
• Prepare insurance claims.
• Responsible for bank and credit card reconciliations
• Prepare month-end and year end reports for corporate finance headquarters
• Administer tax compliance filing including 1099’s
• Maintain accounting procedures and controls
• Working knowledge of production accounting software, and/or other general accounting software.
• Highly organized, and must be able to work positively and constructively within a fast pace environment
• Ability to manage multiple productions
• Must be able to maintain effective working relationships, have good communication and situation management skills
• Strong IT skills for data entry and ability to adapt to new software packages
• Strong knowledge of Vista and Movie Magic
• Some experience with corporate general ledgers (ex. Navision, SAGE, SAP)
• Proficient in Excel
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Local clerk needed for studio feature film in New Orleans starting beginning of March. A/P clerk experience required. References required. PSL experience a plus, must be detail oriented.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco local lead accountant or someone who will work as a local
Entertainment Partners acctg
1 hr series
Send resume and availability to: Rbirt1@gmail.com and email@example.com
2nd Assistant and Clerk needed for Santa Fe, NM based feature.
2nd and / or Clerk starts on Monday, February 23. New Mexico Residents only please. Small, upbeat accounting department, Tier 1 IATSE Feature. Experience with Ease preferred.
Resumes to NMAsstAcct@gmail.com
I am seeking an experienced 1st Assistant Accountant for our ½ hour reality series. The offices will be located in LA. The show will travel to Atlanta. This position will not travel. The 1st Assistant will need to start work immediately. A tentative wrap out date of late May-early June. We are interviewing immediately. The resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Budget Sign Off – Obtaining approvals
• Funding Request – Assist with preparing package
• P.O.’s – Track, code & entry
• Invoices – Process for payment
• Closing Period – Process upon approval of cost/variance report
• P/Cash – Disbursement, audit & reconcile
• Bank Reconciliations – Process on a monthly basis
• P/Card – Track costs, audit & reconcile
• GL Reconciliations – Journal studio paid costs to appropriate account
• Journals – Create & entry
• Billback Claims – Track payments & maintain files current
• 1099 Forms- Process forms
• Vendor Relations – Set-up accounts and assist vendors with account inquiries
• Extensive reality experience – minimum of 5 years
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5 (willing to learn), Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Key 2nd Assistant Needed for 1 hr drama series(NYC)
Start beginning of March and wrap in mid November
Must have 1 hr episodic experience
Must have tax incentive experience
Must have heavy PCard , Petty Cash and AP experience
Must have experience on a high volume, very busy series
Must be experienced with Vista V 5
Send resume and references to: email@example.com