PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR NON UNION TALK SHOW (NEW YORK)
Seeking a production accountant to begin full time work on April 13th for 18 weeks. Must be experienced, proactive, and have a working knowledge of Vista 5.
Email submissions to: TCGSS1@gmail.com
Looking for Payroll/1st Assistant to do short shoot for a TV Series in Puerto Rico
Start 3/23 and goes through 4/23
Experience working in Puerto Rico a plus
Experience working with tax credit incentives a must
Entertainment Partners and V5 a must.
Can be local or distant
Please send resume and references to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Clerk needed for long-term high-profile series in Baltimore, Maryland.
Must be able to work as a local hire
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
2nd Assistant (Atlanta)
Strong 2nd Assistant Accountant needed to manage multiple television shows. Need strong AP, PC and CC reconciliation experience. Payroll experience a plus. Need someone who can hit the floor running and manage the duties indicated without a great deal of guidance. Please send resume in body of email and weekly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll Assistant Accountant – Los Angeles
Positive, energetic, and self-motivated payroll accountant needed for full-time work on a single cam union series located in downtown Los Angeles. The position entails the following details:
Job length is 18 weeks.
Starts April 6th.
Local 871 benefits available.
Excellent communication skills a plus.
Global Vista experience required.
Some Excel knowledge required (enough for basic spreadsheet tracking, crew bibles, etc.).
TimeTrax experience a plus.
Knowledge of union pay rules is required (IATSE, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, WGA, Teamsters, etc.).
Able to multi-task and take instruction, as well as self-motivate to complete each duty.
The duties will include:
Handling BTL and ATL crew & cast payments for roughly 100-150 personnel. Using TimeTrax to record starts, break out timecards, and upload payroll to EP.
Assist with extras vouchers.
Maintaining crew bible info.
Additional support for crew-related payments.
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Production accounting firm seeks first accountant to fill Atlanta, Georgia Position
All applicants must have:
• At least 3 years experience
• Experience assisting the lead accountant with AP, POs, PC, P-Cards, data entry, and filing.
• Proficiency in Excel.
Position is for a high-volume show
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking IATSE union 1st Accountant on a feature in Los Angeles IMMEDIATELY. 15 days prep, 21 day shoot, 15 days wrap. Rate $300/day. Offices in Sun Valley. Start this week of March 16th.
Send resumes to email@example.com Thank you.
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR LOW BUDGET FEATURE (BURBANK) – STARTS IMMEDIATELY
Indie Feature needs Production Accountant just lost it’s Production Accountant. Need replacement to start Monday 3/16 (immediately).
Production offices based out of Burbank. SAG Low Budget/IATSE Tier 0 (approx $1.5M).
Timeframe is about 3 weeks of prep, 4 weeks shooting, 1-2 weeks of wrap.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap. Will be attempting to hire someone this weekend to start right away, thanks!
WWE has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Post Production Accountant as part of the WWE Studios team based in Los Angeles, CA. WWE Studios creates a diversified mix of filmed entertainment including theatrical releases, television movies, series, animation, reality, and other projects currently in development. This position will report directly to the WWE Studios Production Finance Controller.
• Provide daily support to Production Finance Controller • Process invoices, check requests, petty cash, p-cards, and payroll for multiply projects in post production • Process overhead and distribution payables • Reconcile PO commitments to actual expenses as part of monthly cost reporting • Investigate and resolve open issues from production • Assist in Tax Credit audits, Guild, and Union audits • Maintain and clear production trial balance including advances, deposits, and receivables • Maintain production funding • Maintain chart of production G/L accounts • Journal Entries • Year-end 1099 processing • Support Scenechronize use by production • Execute office and financial report filing • Special projects • Other duties as required; must be willing to support various office tasks associated with office management
• Able to multitask effectively
• Able to communicate professionally and effectively (e.g., with freelance production staff, vendors, and Corporate Finance) • Organized and detail oriented • Proficient with EASE accounting and payroll, and knowledge of other commonly used industry accounting software — Global Vista, PSL • Computer and Internet savvy, including proficiency in Excel • Working knowledge of production and post production helpful • Basic understanding of union/guild rules helpful • Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills with strong sense of tact • Able to work 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday, plus overtime as needed • Bachelor degree preferred
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WWE CAREERS SITE AT: https://careers-wwecorp.icims.com/jobs/3635/assistant-post-production-accountant/job