Key Accountant, 1st Assistant & Payroll Accountant needed for New Media TV series. Full union. Starts beginning of September, ends mid December. All must have PSL & Cachet experience. Key will be responsible for managing department, daily hot costs, weekly cost reports, cashflows, etc. Send resumes with references.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS
I’m looking for a Production Accountant experienced in tax incentives for a feature film (with distribution) in Louisville, Kentucky. Would like to travel and start the position immediately. Will handle all aspects of production accounting including payroll. Must be familiar with SAG LB contract. There is also a First Assistant position for the Accounting team which will hopefully be filled locally. Film is currently prepping and goes through mid-October. Looking for someone with experience, who enjoys being on location, and has a great attitude. Please email resumes.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Entertainment Company producing musically driven content for documentaries, film and television looking for a f.t. perm Production Accountant to work in Beverly Hills office. Minimum of 3 years exp in similar role at sizable media company w/advanced communication skills and Excel including pivots & v-look ups. Excellent compensation and benefits package.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Boutique Production Company in New York is looking for a Staff Accountant. We are looking for a well organized individual that is self motivated. A great attitude is a must! We as a company love what we do and love doing it. We believe everyone should enjoy coming to work. Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
Create cash flow
Setup production bank accounts
Payroll account setup
Corporate & production book keeping
Pay talent, Union & Non-Union
Create & maintain cost reports
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant (Brooklyn NY)
Brooklyn based network seeks a Production Accountant. Will be responsible for assisting in the day to day accounting for current daily productions. The ideal candidate is a team player, with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. Company uses PSL, Concur, A/X so experience across multiple software platforms is highly desired.
• Oversee Accounts Payable functions such as purchase order input, audit and input of invoices and vendor inquiries
• Review, Reconcile and Input receipts for Petty Cash.
• Credit Card statement reconciliation via Concur
• Assists with daily production accounting operations.
• Other duties may apply based on finance needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be a self-starter with extreme attention to detail, excellent follow through and a willingness to learn.
• Must be well organized and can multi task and meet deadlines.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Understanding of basic accounting concepts.
• PSL and Move Magic and Excel experience preferred.
Please email resumes to VTVSRESUME@OUTLOOK.COM
- We are looking for a seasoned Production Accountant to join our team of experience accountants. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 5-10 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge is a must
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
• Interested candidates must submit a resume email@example.com to be considered
• Must be willing to submit a background check
NYC Production Accountant needed for half hour cable special beginning production Monday 8/14-17-early October. Job duties include: EP payroll processing, entering POs, petty cash and AMEX reconciliation, invoice payments, cost reporting. Must be able to manage 850K budget and will work closely with Line Producer and EP on cost projections. Familiarity with SAG/AFTRA payroll process a plus.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Very strong Production Accountant or Financial Controller needed for a 2nd Season 1 hour, single camera show. Based out of Los Angeles, but with shooting also in Berlin, Germany. Will travel to Berlin. Start prep late September to early October. Starts shooting late January, wraps in mid-August. Foreign shoot experience preferred.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
We are looking for a Lead Accountant and a 1st/Payroll to work on a location 3 day shoot in Boston.
Start 8/14 and wrap approx 8/25.
Locals preferred but we are open to distant hires.
If you are in between jobs and want to jump into a fun/fast gig, send your resume.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS One4theteam1@gmail.com
Fast growing production company in search of an outgoing production accountant to handle two shows. We use PSL for production accounting and CAPS ETC for all-digital on-boarding and time cards. (We’ll gladly train candidates on ETC.) Located in the Palms area of Los Angeles this job is scheduled through March 2018.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org