Looking for Quickbooks assistance on Mac for small home-based production company. Work would include one or two longer sessions on site, then periodic review and report generation, probably quarterly. Ideal candidate would be based in the South Bay/Torrance area, but anyone willing to do work on site is encouraged to reach out. Work will be hourly, so please give me your hourly rate, or rate range, if negotiable! Thanks!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
NON-UNION PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (CULVER CITY)
We are looking for a seasoned Production Accountant to join our team of experience accountants. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 5-10 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge is a must
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
• Interested candidates must submit a resume firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
• Must be willing to submit a background check
We are producing a small TV pilot here in LA and we are looking for an accountant and team. The gig runs from October 2nd until Christmas.
Please email resumes to Runforyourliferesumes@gmail.com
Seeking a production accountant with experience in reality TV and talk-show. Must be very experienced with PSL, Movie Magic, and Cast and Crew Payroll. This is a comedy show, so please submit your credits along with your best joke.
Starts in the next couple of weeks and runs until mid May. Company is based in Burbank.
Responsibilities will include:
– Bookkeeping in PSL
– Reconciling credit card statements and bank accounts
– Generating cost reports
– Cutting checks and issuing wire transfers
– Reconciling credit card statements and bank accounts
– Managing petty cash
– Liaising with company’s CPAs
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Freelance Prep/Post Production Accountant (Hollywood)
We have a long-term Freelance Post Production Accountant position available at Viacom Media Networks to work on multiple in-house productions. The work includes prep accounting before the lead accountants start, as well as post and wrap accounting after the lead accountants are finished.
• Position is non-union.
• Process prep, post, and wrap for both union and non-union payroll, including ATL contractual payments
• Prepare writer payment schedules as needed
• Review budgets for accuracy
• Accounts payable processing
• Prepare cost reports during post production, and final cost reports
• Journal entries in PSL to record costs paid by the network in the corporate system (SAP).
• Wrap shows: reach out to vendors with open PO’s, review vendor statements, discuss with in-house Production Executives, Show Producers and crew as needed
• Trial Balance clean-up as necessary: Follow up on Vendor Deposits, Reconcile Petty Cash and P-Card entries, pay out accrued vacation & holiday pay, etc.
• Quarterly cash flow forecasts, including estimating checks that will need to be cut on each show in the upcoming month
• Misc. ad-hoc projects as needed
• Maintain and organize accounting files
• Receive, move, prepare accounting boxes for shipment to storage
• Lead Accountant experience preferred
• PSL experience/working knowledge required
• SAP experience helpful
• Working knowledge of Excel helpful
• Experience processing union payroll preferred
• Experience with tax incentives helpful
• 1099 review and preparation preferred
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task a must
• Excellent communication skills with a team-player attitude a must
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant or Strong 1st looking to move up needed for production company in Burbank. Ideal candidate would have experience working on multiple projects and have experience managing a clerk and payroll accountant already on staff. All shows are on Global Vista. Must be able to handle large volume A/P, Pcards and PC. Position is staff. Medical, dental and 401k.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com
RESHOOT happening in Boston. Looking for the following to start end of September/1st week of October…LEAD ACCOUNTANT, 1ST ASSISTANT and PAYROLL. This will be approximately 8 weeks from prep to wrap. Hoping for a local crew but will travel if necessary.
Please respond ONLY if you are qualified in the position you are applying for. This is a RESHOOT so it’s quick and unfortunately there is no time to train.
Looking forward to hearing for you~
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Asst or Key needed for new media series (Burbank)
Very strong 1st wanting to step up or Key Accountant needed to run a small non-scripted show in our satellite office. You’ll be managing all admin responsibilities AP, Cashet, PR, etc. and handing off to the corporate office in West Hollywood. Show to run Sept to Dec/Jan. Non-union.
Must have EP/Ease, Cashet, solid Excel and strong cost reporting.
Submit resume and desired salary to: email@example.com
Award winning TV Production company is looking for a 1st or Key Accountant to run our new non union show. Must be able to handle high pressure with a sense of humor. Global Vista a plus.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org