Staff Accountant / Assistant Controller Needed – Hollywood, CA
Immediate opening for a Staff Accountant / Assistant Controller at a growing Animation Film & TV Production Company.
Duties will consist of assisting the CFO in all areas of responsibility ranging from Development to Production to Distribution to Corporate Accounting, including Financial Reporting, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Consolidation, General Ledger Analysis, Accounts Receivable Invoicing & Collections, Contract Administration, etc.
The following experience and qualifications are required:
~ Corporate / LLC Accounting Experience
~ QuickBooks Pro / Enterprise
~ Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
~ Team Oriented with Good Communication Skills
The following experience and qualifications are a major plus:
~ Film & TV Series Accounting Experience
~ Working knowledge of PSL3
Group Health Insurance offered.
RESUMES WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT QUICKBOOKS AND EXCEL EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please email your resume to EntAcct1@gmail.com.
Experienced Production Accountant wanted at TV Animation company in Hollywood
Fun TV Animation studio is looking to add to their Production Accounting team. The ideal candidate is happy to be part of a team and is willing and able to handle all tasks, including cost reporting, accounts payable, petty cash, payroll as well as filing. They are comfortable juggling multiple priorities and working with complex Excel spreadsheets.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of production accounting experience, including extensive experience with PSL. Experience with Showbiz Timecards, IA 839 and Animation experience is a plus. Resumes not showing at least 2 years of lead production accountant credits will not be considered.
Send resumes to EntAcct1@gmail.com.
NY FREELANCE NON-UNION PROD / POST ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR NETWORK (IN-HOUSE)
NY Freelance Non-Union Prod / Post Accountant needed for Network (In-House)
Primary duties to cover all aspects of production accounting including:
• Assist with the start-up of a project
• Prod Payroll for union and non-union
• Accounts Payable
• P-Card Reconciliation
• Purchase Orders
• Cost Reporting
• Bank Reconciliation
• Assist with budget review for accuracy
• Journal Entries
• Reconcile Vista to Corp accounting
• Assist with tax incentives/credits audits
• Assist with special projects and reports
• Manage accounting files
• SAP experience helpful
Must be highly organized and possesses strong analytical skills. Working knowledge of Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office applications.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
NON-UNION PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (LOS ANGELES)
We are looking for a seasoned Production Accountant to join our accounting team. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 2-3 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Production Needed for 1 hr Scripted Series (GA) – A successful series is seeking a seasoned accountant for the new season to start in early March.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Key Accountant needed for a 1-hour series that is currently in production. Please send resume and salary requirements.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for 2 Key Accountants for 2 prominent half-hour series shooting in Los Angeles. Prep starts February 5th. 8 episodes each. No tax incentive. Union position.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS TVProdAcctg2018@gmail.com
Picrow is looking for an accountant to handle accounts payable. Must be very detailed and organized!!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Production Accountant needed in Los Angeles.
Set-up and management for best practices using Quickbooks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts Payable
• Purchase Orders
• Petty Cash disbursement and management
• Check processing for multiple productions
• American Express
• Bank reconciliations
• Weekly cost reports & ETC adjustments
• Year-end processing of 1099’s
Include details of your experience with Quickbooks Desktop or Quickbooks Online versions.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS PRODACCTQB@gmail.com