Non-Union Production Accountant / Payroll for Indie Feature Film (Tennessee)
Looking for a Production Accountant or a strong first Assistant Accountant looking to move up to work on-location in West Tennessee. Travel and housing provided. Feature film (comedy) starring Tony Hale.
Rate: $200/day – 5-day weeks
• Experienced with SAG-Aftra Low Budget theatrical contracts.
• Experience with Tennessee Tax Credits a plus.
• Must be proficient with MovieMagic Budgeting, cast and crew payroll, accounts payable, coding and cost reporting.
Work with line producer to track expenses, generate weekly reports, collect agreements/contracts, enter receipts with proper coding, PC expenditures/reimbursements, per diem requests/distribution, collect time cards and manage payroll.
Prep starts immediately. Principal photography May 28th – June 26th. Two weeks wrap.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Television Series filming in San Juan, Puerto Rico seeks an energetic Production Accountant with extensive location and incentive experience.
Position is anticipated to run from May to September.
Please send resume and cover letter.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to a Production accountant or a strong first Assistant Accountant looking to move up.
This is for a small independent film with a great crew.
Must know EASE, payroll, tax credits.
Production office in Hollywood.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
KEY ACCOUNTANT – 1/2 HOUR SINGLE CAMERA SERIES- STUDIO CITY
Studio seeking experienced Key Production Accountant for an upcoming 9 episode 1/2 hr single-camera comedy series shooting in Studio City.
Prep- Mid May
Shoot- Late June
Must be experienced with all union terms and conditions (SAG/AFTRA, IATSE, WGA, and DGA). An expert knowledge of budgeting and cost reporting is required. Episodic TV experience a must.
Local 871 members please
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• RATE: Low Budget ($350.00 per day for a 10 hour day)
• LOCATION: New York, NY – Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
• NON-UNION JOB
Production Accountant needed. Please only apply if you have Production Accountant credits. Starts approximately April 20th, goes through August 31st. Studio crew payroll along with production invoices, coding and cost reporting.
• Degree in Accounting or qualification preferred
• Experienced in production accounting reporting (Vista 5 required)
• Track expenses, generate required weekly reports, work with line producer to send out and collect client agreements / contracts, enter all receipts with proper coding, audit all PC expenditures/reimbursements, audit all per diem requests/distribution, collect all time cards and manage payroll (Entertainment Partners), track other employee requested expense and see to it they are coded properly.
Reply to: Jim@FunnyorDie.com
Production Accountant (West Los Angeles) Digital video company located in west Los Angeles needs a production accountant to handle AP and Payroll for daily web show. Vista, Intaact, accounts payable and non union payroll processing as well as excel skills are needed. Position to start immediately.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Lead Production Accountant needed for a 1 hour series in New Orleans, LA.
Candidate must have episodic television experience and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Candidate must be available to start in May.
Non-affiliate benefits will be provided.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Accountant Needed:
Major studio looking for an experienced episodic Key Accountant for a series in Puerto Rico.
Strong estimating and MMB budgeting skills a must.
Experience with Vista a plus.
Need accountant to start towards end of April.
Hiring under IA871 or 161.
Please send your resume to Nathan_haramoto@spe.sony.com
I’m looking for a union production accountant to work on a 1/2 hour scripted talk show.
Union, IA, DGA & SAG/AFTRA. Offices will be in Santa Monica starts April 20th for 13 weeks.
Would be extremely helpful if they have worked with MTV or Viacom in the past as there are many systems in place they would have to pick up on quickly.
Resumes to: email@example.com