Lead Production Accountant Needed For An Episodic Scripted Drama Series For Cable Television.
Starting Immediately. Depending Upon Availability.
Must Have Experience With Episodic Budgeting, As Well As IATSE, Teamsters, AFTRA, And DGA Payroll.
Candidate Must Have Knowledge Of Cast & Crew And Be Able To Work In A Fast-Paced Environment.
Production Going Through June, 2015.
Production Located In Los Angeles.
Salary will be dependent on experience, and please ONLY qualified applicants apply.
Resumes and references to: email@example.com
Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks lead accountant
All applicants must have:
• At least 3 years experience
• Proficiency in cost reporting and hot costs
• Experience with both Union and Non-Union payroll
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the lead accountant position.
NYC television production company seeks a Key Production Accountant to handle all aspects of finance including managing the GL, A/P, A/R, cash management, cost reports, cash flows, payroll, financial reports, bank reconciliation and tax reporting on multiple shows. Strong knowledge of Vista, Movie Magic and Excel required. Experience with corporate general ledgers is a plus. Must possess a thorough working knowledge of television production, strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills, and must be able to prioritize jobs effectively within a fast-paced environment.
The applicant should have a minimum of five years’ experience as a key production accountant. A degree in accountancy or vocational qualifications in accounting would be a plus. A more detailed job description can be supplied upon request.
Key Production Accountant- Responsibilities
• Review Budgets and prepare cost reports and Cash flows.
• Set-up new shows with payroll company
• Process payroll
• Track and prepare above the line payments
• Monitor and report on all show margins and company P+L. Provide analysis.
• Analyze, manage, and report on cash flows from accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Manage the preparation of financial forecasts and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Work with the NY COO to maintain appropriate financial and operational controls.
• HR duties- code and track all employee benefits, ensure that the company policy and procedures are provided and explained to all employees
• Possess knowledge of visas and immigration
• Maintain records of invoices and creditors’ payments.
• Keep records of all transactions
• Responsible for accounts payable, invoices, purchase orders, and petty cash.
• Process checks & wire transfers
• Maintain filing
• Audit petty cash envelopes.
• Prepare insurance claims.
• Responsible for bank and credit card reconciliations
• Prepare month-end and year end reports for corporate finance headquarters
• Administer tax compliance filing including 1099’s
• Maintain accounting procedures and controls
• Working knowledge of production accounting software, and/or other general accounting software.
• Highly organized, and must be able to work positively and constructively within a fast pace environment
• Ability to manage multiple productions
• Must be able to maintain effective working relationships, have good communication and situation management skills
• Strong IT skills for data entry and ability to adapt to new software packages
• Strong knowledge of Vista and Movie Magic
• Some experience with corporate general ledgers (ex. Navision, SAGE, SAP)
• Proficient in Excel
Please send resumes to email@example.com
San Francisco local lead accountant or someone who will work as a local
Entertainment Partners acctg
1 hr series
Send resume and availability to: Rbirt1@gmail.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced studio level in-house budgeting and estimating person needed for west side film company.
Strong budgeting skills required for both domestic and international feature films in development.
Knowledge of tax incentives and union contracts a plus, along with the ability to turn around multiple budget scenarios, update templates, track budgets historically, then create standard finance models and cashflows.
Please forward resumes including 3-4 references to: email@example.com
Growing NYC documentary film/TV company seeks a Production Accountant for TV programing (non-union).
• Global Vista and Classic Vista.
• Traveling crews (accountant remains local, NYC).
• Foreign currencies.
• Bond companies.
• Tax credit programs.
Please come armed with the ability to laugh at yourself and others.
If interested submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am seeking an experienced Lead Production Accountant for our ½ hour reality series.
The offices will be located in LA. The show will travel to Atlanta. Distant Travel for 3 weeks while the show is filming in Atlanta. The accountant will need to start work immediately. A tentative wrap out date of early July. We are interviewing immediately. The resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cash Flow Schedules
• Weekly Funding Requests
• Weekly Cost Reporting
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Journal Entries – Actualizing costs into SAP
• Managing 1st Assistant
• Extensive reality experience – minimum of 5 years
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5 (willing to learn), Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Key production accountant needed for SAG low budget, otherwise non-union feature shooting in Savannah this spring. Position starts late-March and continues through June.Housing/travel provided.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
removed at listers request.
NYC feature (UNTITLED JOSHUA MARSTON PROJECT) is seeking a NON-UNION accountant for a low-budget independent film.
The accountant will handle production and payroll. All payroll will be run through Indiepay. Current production dates are March 11-April 13 and the accountant will start prep on Feb 25th.
Please contact me at: untitledJMproject@gmail.com