Assistant Production Accountant -Los Angeles
Non union, reality series. Knowledge of: non union payroll, Media Web, Ease, QuickBooks (optional). Looking to fill position this month. Offices near LAX.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: Operationsexecutive@yahoo.com
Looking for a full-time, production payroll assistant for a job lasting from at least Mid-March to early June 2015. This job would be within our digital new media world which focuses on both scripted and non-scripted series for online only consumption. The position requires someone familiar on at least a basic level with standard payroll procedures for both non-union and union productions.
Experience in Excel is a must, experience with invoicing systems is also encouraged but not a requirement. This position requires a very detail-oriented individual to help handle preparation and collection of payroll for cast & crew, as well as helping keep track of petty cash and receipt finances on a weekly basis.
This is an entry level, freelance position. Pay would be $1,000/week on a 40 hour week.
Interested applicants – Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Payroll Position”.
Wrap Assistant Accountant needed Immediately starts 2/23-2/26
MOW wrapping in Encino needs help for 4 days
$200/day plus benefits
Must know Global Vista
Send Resume to: AnnSullivan3623@yahoo.com
Looking to hire a local to the Atlanta, GA area for a television Pilot starting immediately.
Only qualified applicants will be considered, so please have proven experience as a Second. Duties will include Petty Cash and P-Card auditing, entering POs, matching and processing A/P, Paying Hotel and rental car bills for the Crew.
Position will last until approximately mid-May.
Please send resume, salary requirement and references if seriously interested.
Thank you! email@example.com
Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks assistant accountant to fill full-time position.
All applicants must have:
• At least 2 years experience
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Proficiency in Excel
Responsibilities include assisting the lead accountant, AP, POs, PC, data entry, and filing
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the assistant accountant position
2nd Assistant and Clerk needed for Santa Fe, NM based feature.
2nd and / or Clerk starts on Monday, February 23. New Mexico Residents only please. Small, upbeat accounting department, Tier 1 IATSE Feature. Experience with Ease preferred.
Resumes to NMAsstAcct@gmail.com
I am seeking an experienced 1st Assistant Accountant for our ½ hour reality series. The offices will be located in LA. The show will travel to Atlanta. This position will not travel. The 1st Assistant will need to start work immediately. A tentative wrap out date of late May-early June. We are interviewing immediately. The resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Budget Sign Off – Obtaining approvals
• Funding Request – Assist with preparing package
• P.O.’s – Track, code & entry
• Invoices – Process for payment
• Closing Period – Process upon approval of cost/variance report
• P/Cash – Disbursement, audit & reconcile
• Bank Reconciliations – Process on a monthly basis
• P/Card – Track costs, audit & reconcile
• GL Reconciliations – Journal studio paid costs to appropriate account
• Journals – Create & entry
• Billback Claims – Track payments & maintain files current
• 1099 Forms- Process forms
• Vendor Relations – Set-up accounts and assist vendors with account inquiries
• Extensive reality experience – minimum of 5 years
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5 (willing to learn), Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Key 2nd Assistant Needed for 1 hr drama series(NYC)
Start beginning of March and wrap in mid November
Must have 1 hr episodic experience
Must have tax incentive experience
Must have heavy PCard , Petty Cash and AP experience
Must have experience on a high volume, very busy series
Must be experienced with Vista V 5
Send resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Assistant Accountant for Manhattan, NY Production Company
-Position to start immediately.
-Position involves processing payroll, entering invoices, PO entry, reviewing and processing petty cash, and also filing.
-Must be proficient in Excel
-Ease Accounting system is a Plus.
-Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Please send resume with references to email@example.com
1st Assistant needed for Tier 1 Feature in LA – Offices in Northridge
Start no later than 2/23.
Must be 871 or willing to join. Initiation fees are lowest possible.
2 person accounting team, $4 million Tier 1, approximately 80-Crew, 20-SAG, well known Director.
20 Shoot days, 8 to 10 weeks of employment.
Need to be able to handle all AP, Petty Cash, Vendor Setup, and filing, as well as liaise with crew.
Willingness/Ability to help with Journal Entries and Payroll, preferred but not required.
Most important, be nice! I am very calm and laid back. I always have fun, and listen to music while working. I strive for efficiency, and am willing to help wherever needed and be proactive in problem solving.
Like-minded individuals, please.
The rate is $1300-$1500 per week depending on experience, plus $50 computer rental.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references.