One hour series in Brooklyn seeks Payroll Clerk to start ASAP. While experience as a Payroll (or AP Clerk) is a huge plus, experience working in an office setting is required. Duties include processing extras (will train the right person), filing, sorting and folding checks, and acting as liaison between department and crew. Organizational skills and ability to work without micromanaging are crucial.
Please send resumes to: Intherewrites@gmail.com
Looking for a great Payroll Coordinator or Clerk who wants to move up! NYC non union TV Production company needs a smart, organized payroll person to step in and help us on several shows. Opportunity for growth in company. Please email me your
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM IS STARTING A 1HOUR SCRIPTED TV SHOW. WE ARE IN NEED OF A CLERK FOR OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM. THE JOB WILL BE STARTING THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER, AND WE ARE LOCATED IN HOLLYWOOD.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS SNOWCLERK@GMAIL.COM
1st Assistant, Payroll & Clerk for New Media pilot (NYC)
Local 161 1st Assistant and Payroll Accountant needed for a New Media pilot (IATSE, DGA, WGA, SAG-AFTRA) in New York City.
1 week prep, 1 week shoot, 1-2 weeks wrap beginning the end of November. Must be a Local 161 member.
EMAIL resumes and references to: HHAccountant@gmail.com
Accounting, Clerk B
– Process invoices, journal entries, and checks for deposit
– File and organize accounting records for storage and request record destructions based on corporate record retention guidelines
– Process AMEX requests
– Add vendors to the Common Vendor System
– Daily mail runs on the Studio Lot
– Perform bank reconciliations
– Process Upload and Downloads; obtain back-up for download charges
– Cross-train to process Development payroll
– Maintain order in copy rooms
– Other projects as requested
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
– Proficiency in MS Office Tools: Word, Excel
– Prior Vista/PSL experience preferred
– Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
– Team player
– Ability to lift 25lbs
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
for more info, please see the link: https://www.foxcareers.com/Search/JobDetail/FFE0005673?organization=20th+Century+Fox
Payroll Clerk needed in Los Angeles
Feelance position to help with electronic onboarding of series and feature films. Work directly in the production office but also on set and in other remote locations (such as the construction mill, writers office and post production) as needed to ensure crew have sufficient on site technical support to complete all required steps in the onboarding process.
Production experience prefered as either a set or office PA, APOC, accounting or payroll clerk.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
FINANCE CLERK NEEDED FOR FEATURE PRODUCTION COMPANY (BURBANK, CA)
Opening for full-time staff position to support VP and Director, Production Finance at fast-growing Burbank entertainment company.
– Proficiency with Excel
– Experience with PSL and EP Smart Accounting software preferred
– Must be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills
– Willing to train the right candidate who is sharp and eager to learn
Please send resume, cover letter, and current availability to email@example.com.
Looking for an experienced payroll clerk for a studio pilot.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org