Need (experienced) key accountant for upcoming series. Genre is Alternative (reality) but my preference is a strong and experienced accountant. You do not necessarily need Alternative experience. Job will be located in Burbank/Studio City area. Having experience with major studio accounting a plus. You must know how to manage a budget in MMB. Job may begin in Dec or Jan for approximately 4-5 months. You will have at least 2 assistants (possibly more!)
Please send resume along with your salary requirements.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM IS STARTING A 1HOUR SCRIPTED TV SHOW. WE ARE IN NEED OF A CLERK FOR OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM. THE JOB WILL BE STARTING THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER, AND WE ARE LOCATED IN HOLLYWOOD.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS SNOWCLERK@GMAIL.COM
Senior Extras Payroll Coordinator
EMS Payroll seeks a full-time senior extras payroll coordinator with a strong background in extras payroll, union and non-union. Must be punctual and able to meet tight deadlines. Heavy administration and organizational skills required. You will be working in a fast-paced environment in the payroll department. Must work well under pressure. Full benefits after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Encino, CA 91436
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT needed for LA 1 HR drama.
Episodic experience required.
Must know IA, DGA, SAG.
MUST know Showbiz Timecards – more than just basic skills, please.
Good working conditions, non-affiliate benefits.
Don’t meet ALL the above requirements? Don’t apply.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Digital news start up in Studio City requires a Production Accountant.
Start date on/about November 27 for 12 months. Non union. Full time. 1500/week, health benefits after 90 days.
Proficiency in MMB, QuickBooks and Paychex required.
The usual accounting duties:
-Knowledge of A/P and A/R cycles, general ledgers, journal entries, cash flow, hot costs
-High level of Excel knowledge
-Reconcile bank accounts and month-end journal entries
-Track corporate funding requests
– 1099 and W-2 preparation
-Finance/Accounting degree preferred
-5+ years of relevant production accounting experience
–Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
-Sense of humor
Also looking for a Production Coordinator with news experience. MFN with Accountant.
In subject line: “PA/POC-resume J. Doe” (as an example). Any emails/resumes that are not labeled that way (including resume with last name) will be deleted.
Cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production Finance Controller/Accountant.
Very busy Union TV Production Co.
The candidate should be 871 or willing to join.
$3,000/week with benefits. Job includes supervising one AP and one Payroll accountant, typical production accountant responsibilities, and controller work includes A/R billing network, wire transfers and cash management.
Universal City, CA area. Start Immediately.
Email resume to: email@example.com
A media entertainment company creating content for television and digital platform distribution is seeking a Production Accounting Assistant to provide support to the Production Accounting team on various projects currently in production through Mid-January.
– Process A/P
– Keep information confidential and secure to protect our business and our clients
– Reconcile PCard statements and Petty Cash
– Assist with payroll processing
– Reconcile bank accounts and assist with month-end journal entries
– Other general office duties as assigned
– Immediate need (position to start ASAP)
– 2 years of relevant production accounting experience
– Highly organized and great attention to detail
– Team player with a positive attitude
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
– Payroll experience a plus
– V5 experience; CASHét experience a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: TV PRODUCTION FINANCE EXEC (BURBANK, CA)
Looking for a TV Finance Executive who will play a critical role in working with the core leadership team to drive company objectives and to assure goals are met. Direct the financial planning and analysis process, including monthly operating reviews, quarterly forecasts, the annual budget and long-range plan across all projects. This position would be hired as a consultant with the option for permanent hire for the right candidate.
– All corporate accounting, financial planning, reporting, cash management, and budgeting.
– Provide critical insight and analysis to upper management.
– Must be able to lead, supervise and integrate all production accounting into the corporate accounting system.
– Vet budgets created by Line Producers for potential shows and make necessary additions/changes and consult with the Physical Production Executive during the process.
– Create systems and procedures for Accountants on productions and on the corporate level as the department grows.
– Identify, hire and oversee strong accountant candidates for productions
– Minimum 10 years of experience in a production finance (any content type, but preference towards experience in Scripted and International Features and Series)
– Passionate about original programming with a keen interest in building new business models
– Extensive experience living & working on productions is preferred
– Extensive experience with opening bank accounts, applying for P-cards, and start-up payroll on productions.
– Strong knowledge of US and global tax incentives
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
1ST ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR EMMY WINNING SERIES (BEVERLY HILLS)
Looking for a strong 1st Assistant who can also handle light payroll. Open to applicants with feature experience since all episodes are cross boarded.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting, Clerk B
– Process invoices, journal entries, and checks for deposit
– File and organize accounting records for storage and request record destructions based on corporate record retention guidelines
– Process AMEX requests
– Add vendors to the Common Vendor System
– Daily mail runs on the Studio Lot
– Perform bank reconciliations
– Process Upload and Downloads; obtain back-up for download charges
– Cross-train to process Development payroll
– Maintain order in copy rooms
– Other projects as requested
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
– Proficiency in MS Office Tools: Word, Excel
– Prior Vista/PSL experience preferred
– Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
– Team player
– Ability to lift 25lbs
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
for more info, please see the link: https://www.foxcareers.com/Search/JobDetail/FFE0005673?organization=20th+Century+Fox