Starting immediately with offices in Glendale, CA. This is a non-union, freelance position supporting production accountants working on multiple projects. This position does not include benefits. In-depth knowledge of Vista accounting and Excel (including pivot tables) required. Flexibility and eagerness to work in an exciting and fast pace environment is required.
Please send resume & salary requirements to: MediaProdLA@gmail.com
Pilot with offices at CBS Radford looking for an experienced 1st Assistant Accountant and an experienced Payroll person to start soon.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTION – The Accounts Receivable Manager has primary responsibility for the Invoicing, Collection and Receivables management for Fremantle’s North American business – FMNA, Original Productions (OP) and 495 Productions (495) entities. The position also performs other financial analysis and support as required. The position reports to the Manager of Financial Reporting who is responsible for the overall financial reporting for FMNA and group reporting for other FMNA entities.
– Prepare Invoices for FMNA, OP, and 495 entities
– Prepare Monthly/Quarterly A/R Reports for review by Senior Management
– Proactively work with customers to resolve billing issues and ensure proper cash collection and minimize DSO
– Reconcile Accounts Receivable to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
– Work with Production Accountant to clean show receivables
– Liaise with entities within the RTL and FremantleMedia Groups to ensure reconciliation of all inter-company balances on a monthly and quarterly basis
– Perform other duties as assigned by VP of Finance and Controller
-Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration degree preferred
– Minimum of 3-year relevant experience in accounts receivable
– Analytical and process-oriented skill set, with demonstrated problem solving experience
– Confident and enthusiastic team player
– Strong working experience and knowledge of EPR systems, preferably SAP and Business Warehouse; experience with production accounting software is a plus
– Television production experience preferred
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Payroll Accountant Needed for 1Hr Series:
Studio looking for an experienced payroll accountant for an upcoming fast paced, high volume, single camera 1 hr drama series shooting in Los Angeles. Ideal candidate must have extensive payroll experience on episodic single camera projects with tax incentive. Experience with Global Vista, Showbiz Timecards, and tax incentives a must. Detailed oriented. Prep – Mid Sept. Wrap – May ’18. Non affil benefits.
Please send resumes, references, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Very strong Production Accountant or Financial Controller needed for a 2nd Season 1 hour, single camera show. Based out of Los Angeles, but with shooting also in Berlin, Germany. Will travel to Berlin. Start prep late September to early October. Starts shooting late January, wraps in mid-August. Foreign shoot experience preferred.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
EMS Payroll seeks a full-time payroll coordinator with a strong background in extras payroll. Must be punctual and able to meet tight deadlines. Heavy administration and organizational skills required. You will be working in a fast-paced environment in the payroll department. Must work well under pressure. Full benefits after 90 days.
Salary: $15-17/hour DOE
Job Type: Full-time
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
production accountant for a small indie feature. Not much work. Good for someone that can spare time over regular work.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
no longer accepting resumes