Looking for a full-time, production payroll assistant for a job lasting from at least Mid-March to early June 2015. This job would be within our digital new media world which focuses on both scripted and non-scripted series for online only consumption. The position requires someone familiar on at least a basic level with standard payroll procedures for both non-union and union productions.
Experience in Excel is a must, experience with invoicing systems is also encouraged but not a requirement. This position requires a very detail-oriented individual to help handle preparation and collection of payroll for cast & crew, as well as helping keep track of petty cash and receipt finances on a weekly basis.
This is an entry level, freelance position. Pay would be $1,000/week on a 40 hour week.
Interested applicants – Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line “Payroll Position”.
Lead Production Accountant Needed For An Episodic Scripted Drama Series For Cable Television.
Starting Immediately. Depending Upon Availability.
Must Have Experience With Episodic Budgeting, As Well As IATSE, Teamsters, AFTRA, And DGA Payroll.
Candidate Must Have Knowledge Of Cast & Crew And Be Able To Work In A Fast-Paced Environment.
Production Going Through June, 2015.
Production Located In Los Angeles.
Salary will be dependent on experience, and please ONLY qualified applicants apply.
Resumes and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrap Assistant Accountant needed Immediately starts 2/23-2/26
MOW wrapping in Encino needs help for 4 days
$200/day plus benefits
Must know Global Vista
Send Resume to: AnnSullivan3623@yahoo.com
Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks lead accountant
All applicants must have:
• At least 3 years experience
• Proficiency in cost reporting and hot costs
• Experience with both Union and Non-Union payroll
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to email@example.com. Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the lead accountant position.
Sr Manager, Accounting (Santa Monica) at Demand Media
for all qualified applicants, they can email me directly: Faizah.firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Accountant for a studio reshoot located in Northridge.
Starting the week of Feb 23rd. SAG/DGA/IATSE.
Entertainment Partners payroll.
Really fun crew.
Please email email@example.com
I am seeking an experienced 1st Assistant Accountant for our ½ hour reality series. The offices will be located in LA. The show will travel to Atlanta. This position will not travel. The 1st Assistant will need to start work immediately. A tentative wrap out date of late May-early June. We are interviewing immediately. The resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Budget Sign Off – Obtaining approvals
• Funding Request – Assist with preparing package
• P.O.’s – Track, code & entry
• Invoices – Process for payment
• Closing Period – Process upon approval of cost/variance report
• P/Cash – Disbursement, audit & reconcile
• Bank Reconciliations – Process on a monthly basis
• P/Card – Track costs, audit & reconcile
• GL Reconciliations – Journal studio paid costs to appropriate account
• Journals – Create & entry
• Billback Claims – Track payments & maintain files current
• 1099 Forms- Process forms
• Vendor Relations – Set-up accounts and assist vendors with account inquiries
• Extensive reality experience – minimum of 5 years
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5 (willing to learn), Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
1st Assistant needed for Tier 1 Feature in LA – Offices in Northridge
Start no later than 2/23.
Must be 871 or willing to join. Initiation fees are lowest possible.
2 person accounting team, $4 million Tier 1, approximately 80-Crew, 20-SAG, well known Director.
20 Shoot days, 8 to 10 weeks of employment.
Need to be able to handle all AP, Petty Cash, Vendor Setup, and filing, as well as liaise with crew.
Willingness/Ability to help with Journal Entries and Payroll, preferred but not required.
Most important, be nice! I am very calm and laid back. I always have fun, and listen to music while working. I strive for efficiency, and am willing to help wherever needed and be proactive in problem solving.
Like-minded individuals, please.
The rate is $1300-$1500 per week depending on experience, plus $50 computer rental.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your resume and references.
Experienced 2nd Assistant needed for half hour comedy.
Must be 871 or willing to join.
Please have experience with petty cash, pcards, and AP entry.
Start date early March.
Must be a team player, we are a great team looking for the right fit!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced studio level in-house budgeting and estimating person needed for west side film company.
Strong budgeting skills required for both domestic and international feature films in development.
Knowledge of tax incentives and union contracts a plus, along with the ability to turn around multiple budget scenarios, update templates, track budgets historically, then create standard finance models and cashflows.
Please forward resumes including 3-4 references to: email@example.com