ANALYST, WRAP ACCT (STUDIO)
Culver City, CA
Analyst, Wrap Accounting
This analyst position is directly involved with the wrap of television productions primarily shot out of state and abroad. The scope of the position ranges from actively working with the location accounting team, the show’s analyst, the finance executive and manager through to finalizing costs, working on different types of audits and supervising preparation for document scanning and corporate records. This position requires a detail-oriented person with strong administrative and communication skills. The responsibilities include:
Analyze, research and post show costs incurred by both studio and production systems.
Pursue outstanding trial balance, location facility and vendor issues. Review and reconcile final actual costs with the budgets, previous reporting and notes.
Address bank reconciliations and related banking actions.
Assist location accounting teams with wrap policies and procedures.
Supervise clerks and temporary hires through the wrap process.
Work on tax credit, insurance, network and guild audits to completion.
Manage work flow and adapting to ever-changing urgencies.
Manage day-to-day, off-site facility issues.
Experience in Ent. Partners Vista and Cast & Crew PSL accounting software required.
1 year of production accounting experience or an accounting degree necessary.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivated First Assistant Accountant for TV Series to Shoot at Paramount in Los Angeles. December – June.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS AcctJobNov29@gmail.com
Picrow is looking for a bright individual to work with the CFO, and to support all accounting aspects of the film and post production house.
Some of the immediate key functions are, but not limited to, daily funding for projects in various stages of production, assist with the implementation of a new workflow for billing activity, monitor month-end processes including bank reconciliation and cost reports, and coordinate with outside CPA to reconcile and balance general ledger accounts. Picrow is a growing company with room for advancement for the ideal candidate.
Bachelors or Masters in Accounting are required. Certification, such as CPA or Certified Internal Auditor designation, as well as entertainment industry experience, are desirable but not mandatory for the right candidate.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and possess strong time-management, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Currently looking for a Wrap Accountant for minimum of 4 months to help wrap multiple TV series at a studio in Burbank.
Scripted One Hour Experience.
Multi-tasking is essential
Must be a Team Player with NO DRAMA
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR NETWORK SPECIAL (HOLLYWOOD)
Seeking a seasoned Production Accountant for a network Special. The position starts early January and runs through February. The proper candidate will have been the lead Production Accountant on at least two series and must be proficient in the following:
Union payroll SAG/DGA/IATSE etc.
Cost reporting including hot costs
Cashet p-card system
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS Christopher.Kelsey@Turner.com
I’m helping a producer find a Wrap Assistant that can help reconcile and research production accounting issues for a feature on PSL.
They want someone that can work weekends only. This is a non-union gig. The show is in Post. Will likely be the next 3 weekends.
Office in the West San Fernando Valley.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Manager, Production Finance
• Responsible for the fiscal management and administration of both internal and external facets of development and production for original, licensed, and acquired network programming.
• Coordinate and manage pre-production finance and accounting inclusive of budget review, corporation set up, greenlight approvals, pre-buy of foreign currency, payroll/accounting systems set up, and production cash flow.
• Review and analyze all weekly production finance deliverables including: ledger bibles, cost reports, balance sheets, check registers, and purchase orders, to ensure accuracy and strict policy adherence.
• Closely monitor the production progress to ensure swift financial issue resolution.
• Provide financial support to Production Executives.
• Ensure adherence to all production accounting policies and procedures.
• Responsible for selecting and engaging freelance production accountants.
• Manage tax incentive process, including but not limited to applications, audits, qualified expense tracking, etc.
• Ensure production advances and studio paid costs are properly recorded in the production general ledger.
• Manage and review post production accounting functions with contracted firms.
• Provide guidance with accounting database systems and administration.
• Coordination of Affordable Care Act for eligible production employees.
• Plan and perform production cost verification and operational audits.
• Plan and perform ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Minimum 5 years experience in television or feature film production accounting is required.
• In depth understanding of motion picture industry accounting and financial practice.
• Knowledge and experience with union/guild agreements.
• Passionate about television programming with a keen interest in and aptitude for learning the business.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate strong analytical skills, and work well under pressure.
• Pragmatic, highly organized and high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a corporate environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, PSL3, Movie Magic, and Vista/GV.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Payroll Accountant (must be a member of local 871) to start immediately. The production office is located in North Hollywood and the job will go through February/March. All union payroll – IA/WGA/DGA/Teamster/SAG-AFTRA.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS ProdAcctTV@gmail.com
Small, independent film producer seeking part-time production/accountant bookeeper. Must be well versed in Quickbooks and film accounting. Substantial work available in November/December to reconcile 2017 project accounting and create annual & project-to-date reports. May lead to ongoing work. Living in or near Southbay/Torrance area a plus, but qualifications and affordability matter most.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com