We are seeking a talented Paymaster in Los Angeles to join our payroll team. This is a rare opportunity to work with an experienced team of entertainment industry payroll experts and make a difference to our production clients.
WHO WE ARE
http://www.gslate.com for info
What you will do
– Work directly with clients to manage weekly payroll processing
– Review client timecards checking they adhere to all Federal, State and Union regulations and follow up with clients where necessary
– Enter and process data for payroll ensuring accuracy and within tight deadlines
– Assist and support clients in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Who you are
– Driven, friendly, approachable attitude
– 2-5 years of experience in Payroll or production accounting
– Knowledgeable in entertainment union contracts
– Experience in the Film/TV industry
– The ability to deal with high volumes and work under pressure
– Accurate and acute attention to detail
– Tenacious, look for the solution not just be task orientated.
– Assertiveness skills with a strong client focus
– Someone who loves a challenge
– Driven, friendly, approachable
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
– A competitive salary and benefits
– The chance to make a difference in a dynamic environment
– The opportunity to be a part of a growing, fast paced team
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll accountant needed ASAP for established 1 HR network drama in Hollywood. Showbiz timecards and series experience required. Great working conditions, non-affiliate benefits. Season runs through at least mid-April 2018.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Looking for a solid Production Accountant on a New Media indie film @$2M range. Preferably someone who has experience on lower indie features. Starts Prep 10/26 ends 12/22.
Looking for someone who really enjoys being hands-on with the LP on tracking and managing all costs. The collaboration/workflow between LP-Accountant is especially important to us.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
1st assistant accountant,2nd assistant accountants and AP clerk needed for high profile series(Los Angeles)
10 episodes- starts beginning of November
Must have scripted episodic experience
Must have PSL experience
Must have experience working on studio series
Must have experience working with California incentive
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
NON-UNION PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (WEST LA)
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 2-3 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge is a must
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant needed in Los Angeles.
Set-up and management for best practices using Quickbooks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts Payable
• Purchase Orders
• Petty Cash disbursement and management
• Check processing for multiple productions
• American Express
• Bank reconciliations
• Weekly cost reports & ETC adjustments
• Year-end processing of 1099’s
Include details of your experience with Quickbooks Desktop or Quicbooks Online versions.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS PRODACCTQB@gmail.com
PREP/WRAP ACCOUNTANT (West Side)
A/P, Some Payroll, Petty Cash, Amex, PO, Vendor Setup
Global Vista, Excel, Word, SAP
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
UNION PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (VAN NUYS)
We are looking for a seasoned Union Production Accountant to join our team. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
Must be able to start immediately, running through the beginning of Feb.
o Review show cash flow and weekly cash projections
o Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
o Reconcile credit card statements and bank accounts
o Work closely with Line Producer and EP to manage show budget
o Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
o Process Union Payroll: DGA, SAG-AFTRA, IATSE
o Local 871 or willing to join
o 5-10 years of production accounting experience
o Global Vista and Cashet knowledge is a must
o DGA, SAG-AFTRA, IASTE Payroll knowledge is a must
o Proficiency with Excel
o Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
o Team Player with a positive attitude
o Flexible to work longer hours when needed
Please only respond should you meet all of these qualifications. Local 871 or willing to join is a must.
Email submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org