Major studio is staffing up for pilot season. Possible locations include:
We are in need of:
Please send resumes in PDF format, as well as availability for February-April.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio seeking a 2nd season scripted series accountant.
10 episode series located in Vancouver, BC.
Both local and distant hired are being considered.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Freelance Prod Accountant needed in Toronto for Network TV series. Competitive salary.
Primary duties to cover all aspects of the production’s finance including:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Cash Flows and Cash Management
- Verify Payroll – Union and Non Union
- Tax Credit Incentives and audits
- Insurance Claims as needed
- Foreign Currency Exchange – Gain or Loss
- Manage Production Accounting Office
- Expert knowledge of Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized and possess strong analytical skills
Must have experience on multiple single camera TV series. Do not apply if you don’t have the requisite experience.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Lacompanysite@gmail.com
Lead Production Accountant – Sydney
We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Senior Production Accountant to work with the Head of Production on complex production finance duties for specific feature projects – both animated and live action VFX. In this role you will assist overseeing the internal budgets for our productions, provide general financial support to the production team, as well as general and specialised analysis support. You will also work closely with the Corporate Finance Department on all production matters.
This position reports to the Head of Production, Sydney.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with the Head of Production and Producers to manage the production budgets of all films
• Preparing Estimated Final Cost Reports for Animated Features and VFX productions and production financial reports for submission to studios
• Providing administration and advice on management of tax credit analysis for all productions
• Providing support to the production management team on project financial matters
• Providing ad hoc analysis of production progress and budgeting
• Producing company-wide crew forecasting in conjunction with the corporate finance department
• Assisting the Head of Production and the production management team in financial review and analysis of client bids
• Working with Head of Production and the production team to resolve financial and budgetary issues. (i.e. change orders)
• Reviewing expenses and coding of project allocation for all direct project expenses
• Assisting the Production Accountant with monthly Work In Progress revenue calculations
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 3+ years experience in an animated feature and VFX production accounting role
• Advanced Excel and Word proficiency
• Good financial analysis skills
• Strong attention to detail
• The ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
• The preference to work as part of a team and ability to be accountable for individual deliverables
• Excellent organisational, communication, problem solving and influencing skills
Animal Logic is one of the world’s most accomplished digital studios producing award winning, ground breaking and trail blazing animation, visual effects and design. If you think Animal, think Moulin Rouge, House of Flying Daggers, 300, The Great Gatsby, Happy Feet, Legend of the Guardians, BBC’s Walking with Dinosaurs 3D, Avengers: Age of Ultron and of course the blockbuster and BAFTA winning hit, The LEGO® Movie. Yes, that’s all us!
If you want to create GREAT WORK with GREAT PEOPLE then this is your opportunity to join our Sydney studio.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced 1st and 2nd assistant accountants needed for an 1 HR Scripted TV Series shooting in Rosarito, Mexico.
Must have experience with PSL3, Cashet, PC, A/P, Excel, and Word.
Project starts in Oct 2016 and finishes in July 2017.
Bilingual Preferred but no required
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Production Accountant Needed for Tier 2 Feature Film (Toronto)
Looking for a seasoned Production Accountant for a Tier 2 film shooting in Toronto.
Position starts immediately. Shoot wraps late December with accounting wrapped by the end of January.
Competitive rate, good staffing!
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Assistant Accountant needed for 2nd unit shoot in Morocco. Applicants MUST have international experience and episodic television experience and be available in the next two weeks.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
1ST AND 2ND ACCOUNTANTS FOR HIGH PROFILE TV SERIES FILMING IN MEXICO
Strong 1st Accountant and 2nd Accountant needed for established US TV Series filming in Rosarito Beach, Mexico. Starts mid-October running through July. International experience a plus. PSL accounting system.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Boblewis927@gmail.com
Key accountant needed for a show on location in New Zealand. Filming in Wellington, NZ international experience would be great. Start date is Sep 12 (or Sep 19) for 4-5 weeks prep, 4 weeks of filming and wrap by the end of November. Non-union. We have a team of local assistants in place. Ease, MMB and NZ payroll software MyDaes.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant needed for an overseas location.
Immediate employment for 12 weeks.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com