Looking for experienced payroll accountant – all guilds/union – for a feature in Atlanta.
Distant hire is fine.
Great rate, all the perks.
To send resume, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ATLANTA – LOCAL CLERK FOR 6 WEEKS APRIL 13 – MAY 22
High Profile Film seeks an additional clerk to help get us through our busiest shoot period.
Please send Resumes via email only – Thank you
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BLLHWresumes@gmail.com
2ND ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANTS NEEDED ASAP FOR STUDIO FILM IN ATLANTA, GA. (GEORGIA LOCALS ONLY PLEASE)
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: MARKVP@AOL.COM
Key Accountants needed for Two Television Series – START ASAP
Large Independent production company looking for Key Accountants for two established series. Please only respond if you have episodic series experience. Budgeting experience is a must. Knowledge of Ease Accounting is preferred. Locations: Louisiana & Georgia.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Experienced local 2nd Assistant needed to join established series south of Atlanta.
PSL experience a must. Position available April thru December.
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Assistant (Atlanta)
Strong 2nd Assistant Accountant needed to manage multiple television shows. Need strong AP, PC and CC reconciliation experience. Payroll experience a plus. Need someone who can hit the floor running and manage the duties indicated without a great deal of guidance. Please send resume in body of email and weekly rate to email@example.com.
Production accounting firm seeks first accountant to fill Atlanta, Georgia Position
All applicants must have:
• At least 3 years experience
• Experience assisting the lead accountant with AP, POs, PC, P-Cards, data entry, and filing.
• Proficiency in Excel.
Position is for a high-volume show
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELY to replace current PR Accountant moving on to Lead another project – 3rd Season of a 1 Hour Scripted Drama Series (10 Eps) shooting in Atlanta, GA.
Experience with DGA, SAG, WGA, IATSE/TEAMSTER PR required. Experience with Showbiz Timecards using EP Payroll services.
We are looking to hire someone to take over by Monday 3/9/2015 if possible.
All interested payroll accountants please send an updated resume and references for immediate consideration.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BMJ3PRACCT@Gmail.com
Production Accountant or 1st Assistant Desiring Promotion (Atlanta, GA)
Established production company seeks an experienced Production Accountant to start work immediately. Will consider strong 1st Assistant Accountant. A tentative wrap out date of late July – early August. We are interviewing immediately. Please send your resume to email@example.com
• Review budgets, prepare cost reports and cash flows
• Extensive experience with tracking and reporting tax incentives
• P.O.’s – Track, code & entry
• Invoices – Process for payment
• Closing Period – Process upon approval of cost/variance report
• P/Cash – Disbursement, audit & reconcile
• Bank Reconciliations – Process on a monthly basis
• Credit Cards – Track costs, audit & reconcile
• Journals – Create & entry
• Vendor Relations – Set-up accounts and assist vendors with account inquiries
• Extensive production accounting experience
• Ability to handle multiple productions
• Thorough working knowledge of television production.
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Strong IT skills for data entry and ability to adapt to new software packages