Second Assistant Accountant needed (New York):
Local second assistant accountant needed for high profile 13 episode returning show. P-card, Petty Cash & AP processing. Starts mid-October through May of next year (approx). PSL software. Offices located in Greenpoint Brooklyn.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
ASST. ACCOUNTANT FOR COMEDY TV SPECIAL (NYC LOCAL)
Assistant Production accountant needed for non-union NYC based TV Special for a comedy network. Work begins within the next week, 2-3 week commitment. Minimum of 1-2 years experience with credits and/or references.
– POs, AP, CC reporting & reconciliation (CASHet Cards), Petty Cash Handling/Reconciliation
– Production Payroll with SAG/DGA Experience
– NYC Local
Please send a resume and credit list to email@example.com.
Production Accountant Needed for Major Amazon Subsidiary (Multiple productions, 11 Month contract, beginning immediately. Newark, NJ)
-$45/hour, 40 hour work week (9:30 AM- 5:30 PM )
-At least 4 years of production accounting experience required
-Will be working with production managers, studios and third party producers
-Experience with Entertainment Partners required
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY PROD ACCOUNTANT FOR DOC SERIES (NYC LOCAL)
Key production accountant needed for non-union NYC based doc series for a streaming service. Series begins immediately, 9 month commitment. Minimum of 3 years experience with Key credits. Non-fiction series and/or streaming service background a plus.
– Cost Reporting & EFC Analysis
– POs, AP, PCards, CC reporting & reconciliation
– Journal Entries & Trial Balance
– Production Payroll
– Managing a 2nd/Payroll Acct.
– Experience with foreign currencies & production travel
– NYC Local
Please send a resume and credit list to email@example.com.
Local New York City
Local 2nd 2nd assistant sought! Join our team of easy going, hard working accountants. Duties to include P-Card Processing, Petty Cash Processing, and help with Accounts Payable. Skills required: Episodic Coding, Global Vista, ability to read a budget, a friendly demeanor and willingness to work as part of a team. Willing to consider bumping up a well seasoned clerk.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC based production company is looking for a production accountant. Must have a minimum of 3 years of accounting experience and be able to multitask, detail & team oriented, take initiative, have a positive attitude, and available immediately for a minimum of three months with potential for long term.
All applicants need to have experience in the following:
– Cost Reporting
– Cash Flow
– Credit Cards
– Accounts Payable/Receivable
– Bank Reconciliation
– Journal Entries
– Petty Cash
– Purchase Orders
– Accounting Software
Please send resumes and references to email@example.com.
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (NYC)
Television production company is looking for a freelance production accountant for our New York City office. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a lead role and the ability to work on multiple projects for the run of production and post. Candidate will need to coordinate information and documentation between various production offices, and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with Smart Accounting and EP Payroll is preferred. Experience in non-fiction series television a plus. Looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Responsibilities cover all aspects of production accounting including:
• Production Payroll
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Cost reporting & EFC analysis
• PCard and Cash Expense reporting & reconciliation
• Journal entries
• Monthly trial balance reconciliation
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
BUFFALO, NEW YORK – CLERK NEEDED (LOCALS ONLY)
Feature film seeking a Clerk to work in the Accounts Payable Dept. If you cannot work as a local, please do not submit your resume, as we are unable to hire a distant hire for this position.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
We are seeking NYC 2nd Asst Accountants and a Clerk to complete a great team for a series starting up in Brooklyn.
2nd Assistant Accountants:
Starts early September with work at least through February.
Must be well versed in accounting for episodic, be able to multi-task, and work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment. Full knowledge of NYS tax credit requirements is a plus. Local 161 NYC hires only.
Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be a positive team player. Requires excellent phone and filing skills, computer proficiency in Excel.
Email resumes including email for references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write position in the subject line. Thanks!
Medium sized NYC Production Company looking to fill a Key Production Accountant/Finance Manager position beginning in September. Start date semi-flexible.
* Oversee AP & Payroll for multiple shows in a corporate function
* Working with Head of Production and Line Producers to ensure a smooth accounting process on all shows
* Manage AP/Finance Team and Show Production Accounting teams from pre through post production with focus on Policy & Procedure, Cost Reporting, Tax Incentives and TV/Film Grants
* Vetting budgets, cash flows & timelines
* Work with Show Production Accounting teams in getting them prepped for Production and taking over show finance in Post-Production
* Reconciling show & company bank accounts
* Entry & Approval of Journal entries
* Continue to refine company & show Policy & Procedures as needed
* Communicate any updates or changes to process to the rest of the company
* Work with Controller on P&L/Balance sheet
* Working w/ CFO on additional reporting and cash flow for individual productions
* Other duties as needed
* Experience with SmartAccounting/EASE and EP Payroll
* Experience managing a team of 3-4 in-house
* Experience in Cost Reporting, P&L & Balance Sheet reports on an individual show level as well as from a corporate level
* Experience setting up projects in SmartAccounting/Ease
* Experience with film grants, incentives and tax credits
* Network Production Finance experience extremely helpful
* Experience in writing & setting Policy & Procedures at a company level desired
* Expert in Excel and creating reports for and with CFO
* Able to manage multiple shows
* A great personality with a willingness to get the job done and work with multiple departments
* Self Starter who can look forward and anticipate company and show needs before they become problems.
Please send your resume w/ credit list, salary requirements and availability to email@example.com. References may also be requested during the interview process.