Payroll Clerk Needed
Duties to include data entry, file maintenance, and assist in all things administrative.
Must be meticulous, organized, able to multitask, have Production or Accounting experience, and be easy to get along with. Experience with Vista Exchange a plus.
Starts June, runs through June 2016. Offices located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
Please send resume & references to: email@example.com
Payroll Accountant (non-affiliate), New York, NY (NY Local applicants only)
Well known Reality TV Company is seeking an experienced Payroll Accountant for a reality television show taping in New York City. Must know DGA & IATSE payroll. Exceptional EP Vista Payroll and Excel skills are required.
Assignment begins May 26, 2015 and continue for approximately 9 weeks.
Interested and qualified applicants please email resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference NY Payroll Accountant in the subject line of your email as applicable.
Payroll Accountant needed in NYC
Looking for a Payroll Accountant for a Tier 1 feature shooting in NYC.
Position to start May 26th and scheduled to wrap early August.
NYC local position.
Please send resume to: WDaccy@gmail.com
Seeking experienced local Payroll Accountant and clerk for a Tier 1 feature in New York.
Must know DGA, IATSE, SAG payroll
Should be able to handle extras payroll as well Showbiz Crew and SAG time cards experience desired
Both positions start May 25 and runs through end of August.
Please email resume, reference emails and rate.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: HHAccountant@gmail.com
Looking for a clerk who wants to move up!
We need an assistant accountant on our indie feature who can keep our show’s accounting highly organized and flowing well.
Position is great for someone who wants to learn the nitty gritty on all aspects of indie feature accounting.
Our offices are in DUMBO.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Accounting clerk needed for NY feature film. The position starts in May and runs through September. Downtown Manhattan office. Should know Excel & Word. Please send resume to:
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clerk needed for exciting new NYC-based series
We are seeking a clerk (experience not required) to join the first season of an exciting new cable series. Duties will be split between payroll and accounting with an emphasis on payroll. We love to train and promote within so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn the ropes of production accounting. The job will begin in mid-May and run through February of next year. Applicant must be a highly organized team player who likes to have fun with their department but also knows when they need to get their work done.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
Seeking experienced NY Key Accountant (local only, please) for the new season of a long-running cable series.
Studio production experience preferred.
Position starts toward the end of August for 8-9 months.
Offices are located in Brooklyn.
Please send resume and brief cover letter to include your favorite ice cream flavor to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
2nd Assistant Accountant
Looking for an experienced 2nd Assistant Accountant. Must be able to handle a large volume and have experience with BTL.
Organization, a team player, flexibility and a great attitude is a must.
Responsible for assisting with the processing of all show’s A/P, Check Requests, PO’s, Bank Recs, Wires, Inventory Lists & Cutting of Checks, in addition to maintain all File Folders/Logs.
• Opens and date stamp all incoming mail, PO’s, invoices, check requests etc…
• Updates all logs to incl: PO’s JE, PC Mailed Checks etc…
• Maintains all File Folders/Binders: A/P, PC, P-Cards, Bank Recs, Check Copies, Release Forms, W9’s/W8’s, General Files etc….
• Creates open invoice file which will be matched to PO’s
• After PO’s are approved, separate copies for filing and processing
• Once invoices are received, match to open PO’s
• Sets up new vendor accounts
• Collects, Enters & Files all W-9’s
• Assist 1st Accountant with all data entry
• Assist with the cutting of checks for all approved A/P batches, then matches checks to backup
• Assist 1st with auditing and entering all wires as an A/P into PSL
• Assist 1st when cutting checks
• Collects Final Invoices for Last Week’s Rental, Incl L&D Invoices
• Runs errands when needed
• Assist with any outstanding issues
• Assist with month end
• Assist with year-end 1099 processes
Please only apply if you have the above experience in Production Accounting. Email resumes to email@example.com.
• RATE: Low Budget ($350.00 per day for a 10 hour day)
• LOCATION: New York, NY – Applicant must be local to the city listed on the job
• NON-UNION JOB
Production Accountant needed. Please only apply if you have Production Accountant credits. Starts approximately April 20th, goes through August 31st. Studio crew payroll along with production invoices, coding and cost reporting.
• Degree in Accounting or qualification preferred
• Experienced in production accounting reporting (Vista 5 required)
• Track expenses, generate required weekly reports, work with line producer to send out and collect client agreements / contracts, enter all receipts with proper coding, audit all PC expenditures/reimbursements, audit all per diem requests/distribution, collect all time cards and manage payroll (Entertainment Partners), track other employee requested expense and see to it they are coded properly.
Reply to: Jim@FunnyorDie.com