Production Accountant Needed – Los Angeles/Century City
We are a small digital content company going into prep on two short form series starting in March and one lasting through June and the other through August. I need general production accounting on both projects. Show budgets range from $200K to $1M. Work does not have to be on-site. Production experience is required.
Review and Enter Purchase Orders, Invoices, etc.
Review and Reconcile Petty Cash and Credit Card statements. Weekly or bi-weekly cost reports depending on show requirements.
Please contact us for more details and send your resume.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Strong Payroll Accountant. Local 871.
First Season One hour 10 Episode Studio Tax Incentive Series. Located in the Los Angeles/Valley Area. Starts end of March/Beginning of April.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS AP2018accting@gmail.com
Entertainment Payroll Company is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager/Jr. Controller to lead the accounting department. Please review the below, and email a cover letter alongside a complete resume. An NDA will be signed prior to interviews being set up. Company is looking for a team member that is looking to grow with the company, as it scales up within the next few years.
The Accounting Manager/ Jr Controller is responsible for managing, reviewing and overseeing the accounting operations and financial reporting, as well as developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager/ Jr Controller supervises accounting staff and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. The Accounting Manager/ Jr Controller also addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities, including general ledger AR, AP, Payroll, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Assistant Controller will have contact with senior-level management and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities and Duties :
• Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial statements
• Assist team with multi-state payroll tax filings
• Assist in the month end closing and financial reporting process including account analysis and reconciliation
• Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
• Supervise, train, coach and mentor accounting staff
• Preparation of budgets and financial reports and oversee their evaluation
• Present the various accounting reports to management and make suitable observations and recommendations
• Prevent inaccuracies in financial statements by setting up internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting
• Review financial data periodically to ensure fairness and completeness of the data
• Develop proper operational, data documentation and troubleshooting procedures
• Prepare account reconciliations and analysis
• Assist in the company’s monthly and yearly closing
• Managing hardware as well as software applications of the system
• Implementation and upgrading of the system
• Assist in special projects as necessary
• B.S. degree in Accounting, Audit or Finance required
• 5-7 plus years of experience in accounting including staff supervision
• Knowledge of double entry accounting software or similar software is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong in Microsoft Excel skills that include formulas and pivot tables
Must possess good judgment, planning skills and have the ability to lead effectively. This position reports to the President & Directors of the company.
Please email email@example.com
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Review and Enter Purchase Orders, Invoices, etc.
Print and distribute Payroll and AP Checks
Review and Reconcile Petty Cash and Credit Card statements.
Generally assist with various department needs as they arise
Skills & Qualifications
Must be a self-starter with extreme attention to detail, excellent follow-through, and a willingness to learn
Must be well-organized and be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Must have strong Excel skills and knowledgeable in other basic computer programs
LINK FOR MORE INFO AND SUBMISSIONS http://endemolshine.us/careers/
Studio in Culver City seeks an in-house assistant production accountant (1st or a strong 2nd) with proficiency in accounts payable & journal entries, payroll, someone who is a go getter and a team player with a great attitude and dedication during an especially busy time.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Assistant Acct Needed for 2nd Season ½ Hour Single Cam in Van Nuys:
Looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to handle AP,PO & P-Card processing for a Major Cable TV Series. Must be a member of Local 871
EP Global Vista & Cashet experience required.
Project will start Mid February and wrap the end of May
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Responsible for managing all financial aspects of company. Entertainment experience is highly preferred.
Process all payroll and vendor payments
Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
Oversee budget and financial management.
Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of audits, taxes, and financial planning.
Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
Maintain and audit company financial records.
About The WHAM Network
Please go to: www.whamnetwork.com
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy Television Production Company in Culver City seeks an assistant production accountant (1st or rocking 2nd) with proficiency in accounts payable & journal entries, ledger adjustments/management, someone with a great attitude, proven efficiency and dedication during an especially busy time. The production accounting team manages several shows in different states. We have a relaxed, friendly corporate environment and offer competitive corporate benefits. Must have complete facility with Classic Vista, we will not train. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, salary requirements and list of references to email@example.com. Please put Production Accounting in the subject line.
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR ½ HR COMEDY (LOS ANGELES)
Seeking experienced production accountant and accounting team for ½ Hour Basic Cable series shot in LA. Start 4/30/18 and wrap mid-November.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
SEEKING EXPERIENCED ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT to join our reality production accounting team in Woodland Hills. The ideal candidate is a versatile and a highly-detailed self-starter with a positive attitude, experienced in fast-paced environments, and able to hit the ground running. Must be extremely organized, process-oriented, and able to communicate effectively.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include reconciliation of P.O.’s/AP and monthly credit card statements, P-Card and petty cash envelopes, assisting in the process of weekly Non-Union payroll, other related tasks as assigned.
• Prior experience in tv/film accounting.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience with CPAS Production Accounting Software a Plus.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com