SR. ACCOUNTANT-North Hollywood, CA
Entertainment Production Company located in North Hollywood is seeking a hands-on Senior Accountant to join the team. The Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring delivery of accurate, timely and useful financial information to CFO while ensuring effective internal and financial controls.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly general ledger journal entries, including accruals, prepaids and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Overhead and Margin Analyses, as needed
• Ensure proper internal controls are being implemented
• Create and maintain management reports that deliver valuable information for decision making, including preparation of weekly cash flow analysis
• Provide information and data as necessary to CFO to support budgeting and financial projections and forecasts
• Process corporate weekly payroll
• Oversee production payroll, A/R and A/P processing
• Oversee production funding and reconcile to production accounting reports Supports other department managers on special projects, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5-8 years of relevant work experience
• Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
• Experience with Global Vista or other production accounting software preferred
• Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and attention to detail
• Able to communicate, establish rapport and work efficiently with staff of all levels of the organization
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Production Accounting – Twentieth Century Fox TV (Los Angeles, CA)
Responsible for financial management of television production as it relates to budgeting and cost reporting. Position will act as a liaison with Fox production executives, Fox finance executives, and show accountants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meeting with EVP of Production on a daily basis to communicate status updates on pending items and review deliverables
• Working with VP/Directors of Finance, Production Executives and Production Accountants to gather financial data for ad-hoc analyses and reporting
• Production budgeting
• Compiling and distributing weekly budget comparison reports
• Managing agenda and budget/cost reports for weekly budget meetings with Finance, Production, and Post Production
• Attending all network and cable current and development meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related areas.
• Film or TV production experience required.
• Episodic TV experience preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable in movie magic budgeting and cost reporting.
• Requires a self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and work in a busy environment.
Please submit qualified resumes to http://bit.ly/1b3UBCd
Looking to a Production accountant or a strong first Assistant Accountant looking to move up.
This is for a small independent film with a great crew.
Must know EASE, payroll, tax credits.
Production office in Hollywood.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
KEY ACCOUNTANT – 1/2 HOUR SINGLE CAMERA SERIES- STUDIO CITY
Studio seeking experienced Key Production Accountant for an upcoming 9 episode 1/2 hr single-camera comedy series shooting in Studio City.
Prep- Mid May
Shoot- Late June
Must be experienced with all union terms and conditions (SAG/AFTRA, IATSE, WGA, and DGA). An expert knowledge of budgeting and cost reporting is required. Episodic TV experience a must.
Local 871 members please
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant (West Los Angeles) Digital video company located in west Los Angeles needs a production accountant to handle AP and Payroll for daily web show. Vista, Intaact, accounts payable and non union payroll processing as well as excel skills are needed. Position to start immediately.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Payroll Accountant (West Los Angeles) Digital video company located in west Los Angeles is looking for a non-union payroll accountant. Must be experienced with Vista and Entertainment Partners payroll processing. Some SAG, DGA and WGA experience as well as INTAACT Accounting system experience is also a plus. Position to start immediately. Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll Accountant needed asap for a 1 hour dramatic series shooting in Los Angeles.
Requirements: Knowledge of Show Biz Timecards and Global Vista is key. SGA, DGA, WGA and IA knowledge is essential. Good communication and time management skills are critical. Non-Affiliate benefits.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Corporate entry-level Administrative Assistant needed for a long-term temporary position (with a possibility of becoming permanent) at a major television studio.
Candidate must have great communication skills, be able to multitask and is well organized.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in either Finance or Accounting.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an experienced 2nd Assistant Accountant for a very large network 1 Hour television show going into its 3rd Season. Offices are on the Westside of Los Angeles. The person must be able to handle a large volume of AP and POs. Also should know Global Vista. Position starts mid to late June.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
1st Assistant or strong 2nd needed for Post Accounting at Rice Gorton Pictures.
Great for anyone between projects or waiting to hear about something.
Come join our fun & busy group.
Starts asap to fill in for someone on vacation for 2 weeks.
Best to have experience in Global Vista & PSL.
A non-union position, sorry – no hours available.
Let me know your availability and thanks!
Resumes to: Emily@ricegortonpictures.com