We are seeking a talented Payroll Coordinator in Los Angeles to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a Team of experienced Entertainment Industry payroll experts and to make a difference to our Film and Television Production clients.
WHO WE ARE
What you will do
– Work directly with clients to manage payroll processing.
– Review and calculate client timecards ensuring all Federal, State and Union laws and regulations are adhered to and follow up with clients, where necessary, to advise with discrepancies.
– Data entry of start documents and timecards, including verifying electronic onboarding data for Payroll and ensuring accuracy within tight deadlines.
– Perform administrative duties related to the processing of payroll, including verifying employment history, reporting, unemployment processing, filing and scanning.
– Compile and review payroll reports and invoices for client’s review and approval.
– Assist and support clients and internal team in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Who you are
– 2-5 years of experience in Payroll OR Production Accounting.
– Knowledgeable in entertainment union contracts is a plus.
– Experience in the Film/TV industry a plus.
– The ability to deal with high volumes and work under pressure.
– Accurate and acute attention to detail.
– Capacity to look for the solution and to not just be task orientated.
– Assertiveness skills with a strong client focus.
– Someone who loves a challenge.
– Driven, friendly, approachable attitude.
What you can expect
– A competitive salary and benefits.
– The chance to make a difference in a dynamic environment.
– The opportunity to be a part of a growing and fast paced team.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
STRONG PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED ASAP FOR A MAJOR STUDIO SERIES IN NYC. LOCAL HIRE ONLY. MUST KNOW SHOWBIZ. JOB TO START NOW THROUGH EARLY 2018.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENT AND 3 REFERENCES WITH CONTACT NUMBERS.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be a key member of a high-performing studio payroll team and will play an integral role in modernizing process improvements. The UTV payroll department is responsible for processing above the line payroll for network, cable and SVOD distributed productions.
• Ensure an accurate and timely payroll, including but not limited to: weekly & episodic comp, series sales bonuses, royalties, payroll taxes, PH&W, statutory and supplemental benefits, etc.
• Onboard new production personnel in coordination with BA, Production and Finance.
• Distill and breakdown long-form contracts, transcribe into weekly payment schedules and circulate for proper approvals.
• Work with production controllers and show accountants on a day to day basis to drive accurate, complete and timely payroll.
• Approve and authorize release of payroll edits.
• Maintain knowledge of current industry trends pertaining to union MOA updates, rate increases and compliance issues.
• Candidate must have at least 3+ years of film and/or television industry production accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
• Intermediate experience with Excel and other Microsoft / Apple products.
• Advanced understanding of Show Biz Time Cards.
Looking for an experienced payroll clerk for a studio pilot.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Large Budget Series seeking Payroll Clerk to start immediately (Atlanta)
Collecting/Entering Daily Department Timesheets
Processing Extras Payroll
Showbiz Software Experience a plus
Send Resumes w/references to firstname.lastname@example.org
North Hollywood, CA – Staff Production Accountant
We are seeking a reliable professional to help us with crew payroll and some light filing.
Experience with payroll processing is required.
Experience with CAPS payroll is helpful.
Excellent attention to detail
Strong organizational ability
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR SERIES (CULVER CITY AREA)
Strong payroll accountant needed ASAP to assist lead accountant for projects currently in production through December.
Ideal candidate has knowledge and able to handle non-union and union (IATSE) payroll for series productions. Must be a team player with a positive attitude and able to work in a fast pace environment.
Please send your resume with salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
NETFLIX FEATURE shooting in Louisiana.
Looking for locals for the following accounting positions (Dec-May):
ASST PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT
ALL ASST ACCT POSITIONS
Holiday Hiatus will be Dec 23-Jan 7th
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com