BUFFALO NY – ABOVE TIER UNION FEATURE FILM
Seeking 2nd Assistant Accountant and Clerks.
The 2nd Assistant Accountant position is a union position. Must be member or willing to join. Local 161 preferred but will accept Local 871.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Accountant needed to handle accounts payable, pcards, petty cash, filing. To start immediately through December 15. Production company located in LA
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
PAYROLL ACCOUNTANT – MED SIZE FEATURE – ATLANTA
I am looking for Payroll Accountant with a good attitude who is nice to be around. You must know the rules and not rely on Showbiz Timecards to teach you. Please also understand DGA and SAG thoroughly. We are a fun team and want a nice office. The position starts in 2 or 3 weeks. Non Affiliate Benefits.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS Atlantaproject33@Gmail.com
Boutique Production Company in New York is looking for a Staff Accountant. We are looking for a well organized individual that is self motivated. A great attitude is a must! We as a company love what we do and love doing it. We believe everyone should enjoy coming to work. Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
Create cash flow
Setup production bank accounts
Payroll account setup
Corporate & production book keeping
Pay talent, Union & Non-Union
Create & maintain cost reports
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be highly organized and able to work within a fast paced environment.
Major Network with Non-Affiliate benefits to begin ASAP.
Applicant MUST have Episodic Television experience. OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY. APPLICANT must be proficient in processing payroll for DGA, IA , SAG /AFTRA and NON UNION. Must have working knowledge of various Union Contracts.
PROFICIENCY IN SHOWBIZ TIMECARDS A MUST. Will be responsible for entering daily times as well as tracking SAG and Stunts on a daily basis.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Production Accountant (Brooklyn NY)
Brooklyn based network seeks a Production Accountant. Will be responsible for assisting in the day to day accounting for current daily productions. The ideal candidate is a team player, with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. Company uses PSL, Concur, A/X so experience across multiple software platforms is highly desired.
• Oversee Accounts Payable functions such as purchase order input, audit and input of invoices and vendor inquiries
• Review, Reconcile and Input receipts for Petty Cash.
• Credit Card statement reconciliation via Concur
• Assists with daily production accounting operations.
• Other duties may apply based on finance needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be a self-starter with extreme attention to detail, excellent follow through and a willingness to learn.
• Must be well organized and can multi task and meet deadlines.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Understanding of basic accounting concepts.
• PSL and Move Magic and Excel experience preferred.
Please email resumes to VTVSRESUME@OUTLOOK.COM
Looking for 2nds/2nd2nds. Potentially experienced clerks looking to bump up. Project is a series for cable television that will go for four months and have Non Affiliate benefits.
Primarily will be dealing with AP matching and entering.
Production is located in Brooklyn, NY. Position to start within a week.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Network with Non-Affiliate benefits seeking organized self starter to begin ASAP.
Applicant MUST have a minimum 3 years Episodic Television experience. OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY. APPLICANT must be proficient in processing payroll for DGA, IA , SAG /AFTRA and NON UNION. Must have working knowledge of various Union Contracts.
PROFICIENCY IN SHOWBIZ TIMECARDS A MUST. Will be responsible for entering daily times for Hot Costing each day as well as tracking SAG and Stunts on a daily basis. Must be highly organized and able to work independently within a fast paced environment.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
We are seeking a 2nd Asst Accountant and a Clerk to round out a really great team for a 1st year Netflix series starting up in NY.
2nd Assistant Accountant:
Will handle all aspects of petty cash & P-Cards (CASHet). Union position, starts mid-October and wraps in May. Experienced clerks wanting to bump are welcome to apply! We’re looking for a super organized, hard worker who likes to have fun but also knows how to put their nose to the grindstone.
Duties will be split between payroll and accounting. We love to train eager people so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn the ropes of production accounting. Starts early-October and wraps in May.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter. Thanks!
- We are looking for a seasoned Production Accountant to join our team of experience accountants. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 5-10 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge is a must
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
• Interested candidates must submit a resume email@example.com to be considered
• Must be willing to submit a background check