FREELANCE NON-UNION (IN-HOUSE)
Seeking an experienced strong 1st Asst Prod Accountant / Post Prod Accountant needed for Network (New York).
Primary duties to cover all aspects of production accounting including:
• Assist with the start-up of a project
• Prod Payroll for union and non-union
• Accounts Payable
• P-Card Reconciliation
• Purchase Orders
• Cost Reporting
• Bank Reconciliation
• Assist with budget review for accuracy
• Journal Entries
• Reconcile Vista to Corp accounting
• Assist with tax incentives/credits audits
• Assist with special projects and reports
• Manage accounting files
Must be highly organized and possesses strong analytical skills. Working knowledge of Smart Accounting, Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office applications.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Busy Television Production Company in Culver City seeks an assistant production accountant (1st or rocking 2nd) with proficiency in accounts payable & journal entries, ledger adjustments/management, someone with a great attitude, proven efficiency and dedication during an especially busy time. The production accounting team manages several shows in different states. We have a relaxed, friendly corporate environment and offer competitive corporate benefits. Must have complete facility with Classic Vista, we will not train. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, salary requirements and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Production Accounting in the subject line.
Looking for an assistant or clerk for an entry level position in Burbank. PSL knowledge is helpful but not required. Tasks include filing, scanning, reconciling PCards, vendor setup, and PO/AP input depending on experience. Should be organized and detail oriented as work involves multiple shows at once.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
1st Assistant Accountant for Tier 0 Feature (New York)
-Looking for a 1st or experienced 2nd assistant accountant to start 3/19. Job goes to 5/4. This is a good opportunity for a strong 2nd to make the jump up.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED FOR ½ HR COMEDY (LOS ANGELES)
Seeking experienced production accountant and accounting team for ½ Hour Basic Cable series shot in LA. Start 4/30/18 and wrap mid-November.
Please send resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
SEEKING EXPERIENCED ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT to join our reality production accounting team in Woodland Hills. The ideal candidate is a versatile and a highly-detailed self-starter with a positive attitude, experienced in fast-paced environments, and able to hit the ground running. Must be extremely organized, process-oriented, and able to communicate effectively.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include reconciliation of P.O.’s/AP and monthly credit card statements, P-Card and petty cash envelopes, assisting in the process of weekly Non-Union payroll, other related tasks as assigned.
• Prior experience in tv/film accounting.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience with CPAS Production Accounting Software a Plus.
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Local 2nd Assistant needed for ABC pilot shooting in New Orleans. Looking for candidates with AP, PC, PO and Cashet experience. Also PSL experience.
Immediate start date.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT NEEDED (LOS ANGELES)
We are looking for a seasoned Production Accountant to join our accounting team. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare cost reports and other special reports as needed
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 3-5 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge
• Proficiency with Excel
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Payable Clerk
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles based production company seeks to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk. Looking for someone who interacts well with a diverse group of people. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for all task associated with accounts payable.
• Process vendor payments, verify approvals and match receipts/invoices
• Handle all vendor correspondences via phone or email
• Investigate and resolve any accounts payable issues with vendors
• Assist Job Costs Auditor in resolving variances
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
• Maintain W-9s
• Maintain and file 1099s
• 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience a plus
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
• Strong attention to detail
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt to new accounting software
• Ability to communicate and negotiate with vendors
• Great at working within a team environment
• Proficient in excel
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS email@example.com
Junior Production Accountant
Busy stop-motion and 2D animation studio in Burbank, CA, seeking Junior Production Accountant to join a small but strong team.
• Prepare and review production cost reports and report consolidated findings to production and finance executives on a weekly basis escalating areas of concern.
• Support line producers and production accountants setting up cost report templates for new projects.
• Assist in obtaining all production accounting studio deliverables at delivery completion.
• Manage, monitor and review all costs hitting projects including labor, accounts payable, p-card purchases and petty cash.
• Prepare journal entries related to production allocations.
• Ensure purchases are properly controlled and authorized and that invoices are recorded and paid.
• For actor payments, collaborate with the payroll company to address any issues throughout the payroll cycle, review and approve final reports from the external payroll company.
• A solid understanding of payroll process and labor law.
• Prepare invoices and handle collections.
• Handles confidential information with a high degree of discretion and good judgment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline drive environment.
• Professional in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and accounting skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Film Studies preferred.
• Experience with show accounting for television series a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS firstname.lastname@example.org