Los Angeles production accounting firm seeks accounting clerk to fill full-time position.
All applicants must have:
• At least 2 years experience
• Proficiency in Excel
Responsibilities include assisting the lead accountant, AP, POs, PC, data entry, and filing
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and your related work experience, including any accounting programs you have used to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify in the subject of the email that you are applying for the accounting clerk position
Payroll Accountant needed for a 1/2 hour single cam comedy based in Los Angeles (Chatsworth).
Candidate must have episodic television experience, knowledge of Showbiz software and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Non-affiliate benefits will be provided.
Please email resumes in pdf to email@example.com
• Manager, Production Finance (Burbank, CA)
• Provide day to day management support from beginning to end of the production process including set-up, cost reporting and audits
• Prepare schedules and journal entries for intercompany charges and upload journal entries in SAP (General Ledger)
• Develop and maintain consolidated cost reports and receivables reports
• Prepare quarterly financial reports, including forecasts, ultimates/EFCs, and charge-offs for senior management
• Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis and engage in special projects for management
• Continually review and challenge current processes with an objective to create efficiencies within the department
• 5+ years relevant accounting/finance experience
• Experience in entertainment industry cost reporting and audits for unscripted projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related area; CPA a plus
• Extensive knowledge/experience with Movie Magic Budgeting software, PSL entertainment accounting software and Excel
• Must be knowledgeable in Word, MS Outlook, SAP
• Must possess strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently meet tight deadlines
• Work efficiently with a sense of urgency, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Prior staff supervisory skills
• Requires a self-starter with well-developed oral and written communication skills
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Accountant – Burbank, CA
Hasbro Studios is currently looking for a short term (4-6 weeks) Production Accountant to support the Production Finance team.
The ideal candidate should have experience with PSL, SAP, Local 839 IATSE payroll and non-union payroll.
The duties will include cost reporting, weekly payroll, filing, creating PO’s and processing AP.
Please forward resumes and weekly rate to email@example.com
CLERK/ASST ACCOUNTANT NEEDED IN GLENDALE:
For an entertainment news show
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
Filing, sorting mail/invoices, entering PO’s/invoices, P-Card Reconciliation
PSL 3 experience preferred
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAD PRODUCTION ACCT NEEDED IN West LA For a MAJOR Entertainment News show in its 8th Season going into its 9th Season in the fall MUST HAVE:
Minimum 5 years experience as a Lead Prod Acct PSL 3 Payroll, A/P, Daily Hot costs/daily cost analysis, Budgeting, Journals, Cost Reports
52 weeks a year
Production offices in West LA
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
1st Asst Accountant needed immediately for episodic series shooting in Baton Rouge Louisiana.
Will assist with AP and insurance claim coding.
Experience with episodic coding.
Independent film, TV & commercial production company is interviewing experienced production accountants for an immediate start on a feature film. Position will have ultimate responsibility for all production related accounting and cost reports as well as some routine production company accounting duties. Must have MAC laptop, know QuickBooks, have previous feature experience and be available to work long hours in a fast paced environment. Salary: $900/week to start. Freelance position but could lead to longer term. To be considered, submit cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Production Accounting
Twentieth Century Fox Television has an opening for a Director of Production Accounting. This position will support mainly one hour drama shows and will prepare budgets and oversee the production accounting on those shows.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance • At least five years of prior experience in Television • Must be proficient in budgeting multi-camera, single camera, and non-scripted shows • Extensive knowledge of union contracts including Canada and other foreign locations • Able to read a script and break it down for budgeting purposes • Able to budget a script in foreign countries • Proficient on Movie Magic Budgeting, Vista accounting system and Excel • Review or prepare tax incentive credits • Knowledge of day-to-day operations on a production • Review hot cost, cost reports and production reports for accuracy • Oversee Production Accounting Staff, Analyst and Clerks • Must possess excellent communication and supervisory skills • Manager employee performance issues • Must be able to attend meetings and communicate with producers and upper management • Implement timelines for employees and make sure they meet their deadlines • Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines • Train subordinates for future growth potential • Oversee the reconciliation of bank requisitions • Review information for network audits before it is released to TCFTV Billing Dept.
• Previous knowledge of Participation and Guild Audits • SOX 404 compliance experience is extremely helpful
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: https://www.foxcareers.com/Search/JobDetail/FFE0002937?organization=20th+Century+Fox