JOB LISTING: STAFF LEAD PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT/FINANCE MANAGER
New York reality and documentary TV Production Company seeks staff Lead
Production Accountant/Finance Manager.
New York based
• 5 years+ experience with 3rd Party production company Accounting and
Corporate Finance Management
• Degree in Accounting or qualification preferred
• Experienced in production accounting reporting (Vista or Media Web Cost
Report, Trial Balance, General Ledger, 1099, etc.)
• Experience with Bank reconciliation and reporting
• Start March 23rd or 30th
• Management of the Corporate GL and Cash Flow
• Preparation of monthly and annual fiscal forecasts of all budgets against
the corporate Cash Flow
• Corporate and Production A/P and A/R
• Monitoring and reporting of show margins to the CFO
• Process and track payroll
• PO System
• Bank and credit card reconciliation
• Cost Reports
• Closing Period – Process upon approval of cost/variance report
• Tax reporting
• Labor laws, federal and state rules and regulations
• Ability to manage multiple productions
• Work with the CFO and EIC to maintain proper operational controls
• References List
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
*2nd Assistant Accountant needed ASAP*
2nd Assistant needed for tv series in Baton Rouge, LA.
Non Affiliate Benefits starting immediately through mid July
EMAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS: email@example.com
****ATTENTION ALL SOUTH BAY/LONG BEACH BASED (…OR 405 FRIENDLY…!) 1ST ASSISTANT & PAYROLL ACCOUNTANTS****
• TV Series (established 2nd year, (10) 1/2 hour episodes)
• Single Cam (Scripted)
• Basic Cable IATSE Contract, SAG, 399
• Local 871
• Prep – April
• Shoot – May/June
• Wrap – July (early)
• 1ST ASSISTANT – Local 871 (episodic experience not required) – Vista software; A/P & Petty Cash – Start Date: April 6, 2015
• Payroll – Local 871 (episodic experience not required) – ShoBiz encouraged but not required – Start Date: April 13, 2015
• Competitive Salaries
• Perfect for those living in the South Bay or willing to commute to Long Beach
• Ideal for those finishing up pilots and waiting for mid-summer pickups – MPIPHW hours!
• Environment – Accounting immersed among on-site Crew, Creatives, and Editorial, all contributing to outrageously satirical content!
Please be sure to consider the location prior to sending resumes to:
Thank you for your interest!
I am looking for a Non union 1st/2nd Assistant accountant who is familiar with entering AP/PC/JE.
I need someone who can work quickly and efficiently without needing someone to look over their shoulder.
We work on Media Web/PSL/EASE/Global Vista projects.
This is a full time position and salary is dependent upon experience.
Position available immediately.
After 60 days we do offer Health Insurance.
We are located in the North Hollywood/Burbank area.
Very fast paced office.
We are a growing company and have great opportunities.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes
2nd Payroll Accountant need for Network Realty Show.
Experienced payroll accountant needed to share payroll duties Key Payroll Accountant.
Applicant must have knowledge of IA, Teamsters, AFTRA and AFM rules.
Start date is ASAP until end of May.
Knowledge of Showbiz is a plus but not mandatory.
The show is currently in production and applicant must be able to acclimate quickly to show.
Please send resume and salary history to: email@example.com
Applicant must be a member of Local 871 or willing to join.
Busy production company is seeking a strong part-time assistant accountant for 2-3 days/week to manage PO’s, PC, and CC reconciliation. Accounting office is based in NY so you will maintain frequent communication with the east coast. Our primary goal is to shrink the gap between when costs are incurred and when they are reported and to improve the overall organization. Other potential responsibilities may include identifying efficiencies and production support as needed. Perfect candidate will have 2+ years of experience in both production and bookkeeping and the confidence to work independently. Knowledge of Quickbooks and Excel a must, (experience with entertainment payroll companies is a bonus, but not required). Position starts mid-late April.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for 2nd assistant for a 1 hr drama shooting at Raleigh Studios March 25th through Sept 25th + 5 weeks of wrap.
Show pays non-affliate benefits and is on PSL.
Please email resume/references to: Kipleycorp@gmail.com
Looking for a strong 1st Assistant to help with a high profile television variety series in Los Angeles, CA.
Keys for success:
• Strong background in production accounting with an emphasis on variety style reality television production. Must be confident in all aspects of production accounting, including management of AP, PC, P-cards and Amex Reconciliations.
• Must be proficient in traditional production accounting software applications, Mydaes and PSL used for production.
This is a non union accounting position within a great production team and company. We are looking to hire someone very soon. This is a great opportunity for the right person and is long term.
Salary will be dependent on experience, and please ONLY qualified applicants apply.
Resumes to: email@example.com