Experienced 2nd Assistant needed for half hour comedy.
Must be 871 or willing to join.
Please have experience with petty cash, pcards, and AP entry.
Start date early March.
Must be a team player, we are a great team looking for the right fit!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced studio level in-house budgeting and estimating person needed for west side film company.
Strong budgeting skills required for both domestic and international feature films in development.
Knowledge of tax incentives and union contracts a plus, along with the ability to turn around multiple budget scenarios, update templates, track budgets historically, then create standard finance models and cashflows.
Please forward resumes including 3-4 references to: email@example.com
Growing NYC documentary film/TV company seeks a Production Accountant for TV programing (non-union).
• Global Vista and Classic Vista.
• Traveling crews (accountant remains local, NYC).
• Foreign currencies.
• Bond companies.
• Tax credit programs.
Please come armed with the ability to laugh at yourself and others.
If interested submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a payroll accountant for a multi-cam show on the Paramount lot.
Starting early March. Must be 871 or willing to join.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
I am seeking an experienced Lead Production Accountant for our ½ hour reality series.
The offices will be located in LA. The show will travel to Atlanta. Distant Travel for 3 weeks while the show is filming in Atlanta. The accountant will need to start work immediately. A tentative wrap out date of early July. We are interviewing immediately. The resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cash Flow Schedules
• Weekly Funding Requests
• Weekly Cost Reporting
• Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Journal Entries – Actualizing costs into SAP
• Managing 1st Assistant
• Extensive reality experience – minimum of 5 years
• Exhibits a willingness to be adaptable as well as flexible and demonstrate a desire to operate in a dynamic demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sound judgment, business acumen, influencing skills and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address issues.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Effective at partnering with network, production company, staff and crew in order to obtain key information to manage the financial activities for the show.
• Conflict resolution skills and abilities are a must.
• Possess strong analytical skills necessary to identify issues and recommend realistic action plans/solutions.
• Possess organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to hit key deadlines
• Advanced proficiency in Global Vista/Vista 5 (willing to learn), Payroll, PCard, Petty Cash, Movie Magic Budgeting, Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Accounting Assistant needed for 2-person accounting team on Non-Union experimental film. Pay is $13.00 per hour, plus $25/week kit rental for your laptop. Job starts about February 23, for 8 weeks. Knowledge of Excel very helpful.
Send resume to: NicholasBecea@Hotmail.com
Key production accountant needed for SAG low budget, otherwise non-union feature shooting in Savannah this spring. Position starts late-March and continues through June.Housing/travel provided.
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com
One Hour Pilot Filming in Los Angeles seeking experienced Payroll Accountant.
Experience working on network pilots/series
Experience using Entertainment Partners and Global Vista
Offices located at Los Angeles Center Studios
Position to begin immediately
Non-Affiliate benefits paid
Pleasant working conditions
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
removed at listers request.
NYC feature (UNTITLED JOSHUA MARSTON PROJECT) is seeking a NON-UNION accountant for a low-budget independent film.
The accountant will handle production and payroll. All payroll will be run through Indiepay. Current production dates are March 11-April 13 and the accountant will start prep on Feb 25th.
Please contact me at: untitledJMproject@gmail.com